Pimd Time Capsule :D

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *GITB-J3lackJ3ird (01), Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in Honor of BoomBooms old kaw thread(XD) im making a pimd time capsule, post about your life in pimd for future generations to see.

2. First post!
    Ermm...
    I'm ninzsizzle.
    I post alot in forums.
    I suck at this game (just look at my crappy stats)
    I have a legit thread with 1000 something posts and it's not even because of spamming! :D
    Nothing else notable really... 

3. First I was with a51. They were really nice and friendly, but when they got to number 1 it felt like they were totally in power and it wasn't for me.... Then I moved to the breakfast club! The friendliest club (including clans from Kaw) Iv been in and I hope for the greatest future with them!!! I was once #4 on the world lb and I'm one of the 5 most active forumers on the game!

In my time capsule I will place: mikey mike (Mikeyy ) who will be one of my great friends for a really long time!!!
    my amazing club 'the breakfast club' who have supported me through everything and who I will be with forever!
    My mum (mia498)
    my dad (captain-jack-sparrow)
    and some of my great friends; trick, ninjapuppy, austinpowers, renegade,  (Mcfury), bn_chris, peyton-blake and all my other friends!!(sorry if i missed you out)
    To the first month of PIMD!

4. Ninz!!! You were meant to be near the top then was going to put you near the bottom with my other friends but forgot!!!!

5. Also to my favourite mods making a better future!!!!
    J3lackj3ird friendly and chatty
    Swordofjustice! how can you not like Soj? :O

6. My name is Captain-Jack-Sparrow, and I have approved this message.

7. Sexy_Beast :)

Also to all you noobs of the future I know the secret to this game! Here it is:

COOKIES!!!

8. Oh, and I approve that approval.

9. My life in PIMD has been full of ups and downs. But as you can see, I get over them. I helped tons of friends with problems whether big or small. What i loved:
    Forums  haha has something interesting (most of the times)
    the fun and great people :)
    the wars... gotta love em
    clubs... joined mostly cause of chat

I don't know what to put in the time capsule.... so i'll put in some cookies that won't get bad. :D

Hope for more fun pimd days to come!

10. Lmao sexy, I was like, uhm, EXXCCUUUUSSSEEE MEE?

Jks xD

Another thing to add to the time capsule,
    No speaker regen D:

11. PIMD has its definate ups-and-downs, due to unnessicary drama, farming spoilers, profanity.. Etc.

But after it all, we all come together and bond over the game, we all play it together.

The game wouldnt be as fun if the person you argued with didnt play anymore, or your club was disbanned.

This game has been a safe-haven and a great place to come by when finishing the daily house chores.

[color=PIMD_IS_EPIC] For that, my friends, I appreciate everyone, thank you. [/color]

Cap'n Jack Sparrow Approved! 

(P.S. Captain, if you read this a few months from now, you need to realize, "PIMD_IS_EPIC" isn't a color!)

12. I'm Partylicious.
    I was origibally with ZBT then U stalked my friend Stingoo over to Immortals.
    I joined on Dec.31
    Thats all....

13. I'm Microsoft.
    I work for Microsoft, I love my Job. ;)
    I'm in "Club A51".
    I'm Making my Own Chat Client. ("One More Month"). I love to Program "C#".

- Need Help "Wall Me"

Visual Studios 2010.
    Windows 8
    IE 9 Beta
    Microsoft office 2010
    Windows Phone

14. Joined dec 30
    Made some guides
    PIMD ROCKS MY SOCKS
    Cap'n and Trick!!!

15. *fist bump*
    Anybody else?

16. Me!
    Hey there!
    I'm Scarrlet .
    I love PIMD.
    It has had a lot of..interesting... things. I've surprisingly learned a lot. I'm glad for all the people I've met!
    JJ , twin I love you.
    Zah is amazing.
    Rho is awesome.
    Well I have many people to mention , too many really.
    I'm only at measly 3k stats right now. I don't know what to write
    Oh well.
    Bye!:)

17. I'm beatle. And I rox ur sox

18. Ohh dang....
    Ohh dang....
    Ohh dang....
    Im Trick Tha Beast
    Pimd Addict/Elder

Notes: FFM was being advertise all over PIMD, speakers were stopped. Lots of sexters.

I was first in Phoenix and followed many members that left to a club called Alpha Omega. Ran by Matt and Sumire. Sumire liked polls. Friends: Voodoo, Sumire, Matt, Cookie

Mike_Spartan(my bud who decided to quit after REVOLUTION),revolution was a club full of lbers to war against A51 who I Falsely accused them of pwars at the time. this is where Damaster starts trolling the forums

Later I joined Brotherhood(friends with sexy_tori and phigemmaalex) *sorry if i spelt the name wrong*. After the some the club fell apart due to the co-owner(ace) with another admin.

I followed my friend Phi to delta omega tau. Becoming alpha omega tau's subclub. Phi decided to quit passed leadership on

19. And i left.

After some time spending alone, clubless, i asked to join a club and Andy aka Sexy_beast asked me to join him in A51.(made many friends names of those members were mia498,johnfranco(who decided to quit, brandon1, Frank aka Naphal( I KNOW YOUR READING THIS FRANK!! i love you man!!) and many more )

After a day A51 made another club called A51 strip club which i joined with my A51 family. My family was Mia498(Mommy), no daddy, brothers: johnfranco and brandon1, sister: xXbluebelleXx/xXrosabelleXx.

Me and ninja were having a arguement and i decided to get off pimd then finding captain(my pimd bro) argueing with ninja. He then decides to leave along with blue.(HE TOLD ME THAT NAPHAL SAID HE GAVE PROMISSION TO CAPTAIN TO CREATE ANOTHER SUBCLUB!!! which im guessing aient true.

I left because of drama and joined captain 2 his new club Fallout-new-vegas that was later disband.

I then joined ZBT,befriended many new friends. Then we warred a clubed(that teared us apart, because the other side brought mercs in a we werent allowed to merc.)

Now leading to me joining xanadu. We lost another war due to Alpha Beta lying about us breaking the rules .

Renegade made a club called VIP which i joined with my alt.

I now live happly ever after

Friends: all members from VIP. most of the talkative members from Xanadu, alot of A51 members i knew from subclubs, captain_jack sparrow, SEXY_BEAST!! Rusty(a mod,the best one ever), and sword_of_justice, many forum posters(i hope) n my loving Alpha Omega.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.