PIMD:Reminiscene the old days

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -RADEN_BagusIngarso-, Mar 6, 2022.

1. So... i just got back from a very long hiatus... and somehow i always find my way to come to pimd that i have spent some of my precious youth here... the old memories to grow hard, milk hard, party hard, and no sleep kinda life... (those who joined before 2013 would understand, right? )

And so... i make this thread to bring back the memories of the past... and if you guys still have some old screenshots or fun story to tell...please... drop your screenshots here... or write down your story here...

Do you guys still remember? When the old pimd loading screen looks like this...

[​IMG]

Or when your pimd home screen looks like this?

[​IMG]

Or...when your Campus Chat was all dark and gloomy?

[​IMG]

Or back then in the past when WAR between Clubs and Players is a daily thingy and you as tutor always get snatched by enemy? ( dang... i miss Mulva)

[​IMG]

When Mulva is No 1 on every leaderboard category and people in Campus gang up to pinned her or get a clean hit on her...

[​IMG]

Or have you joined in Legendary Annual WAR : The BOS WAR when TOP players of 400 boys and girls changed their name into Kens and Barbies and fight for days...

[​IMG]

And when becoming LCBC was a thing that a whole world of PIMD is congratulating you for achieving a max level of the game... (sadly i lost my screenshot)

I really miss those days...
    If you still have your old screenshots... cheers mate... drop some here...
    [​IMG]

2. Dang it took hours to figure out how to post pictures...

3. Lol you did a good job tho 😊

Even since I joined a lot of things have change too. I remember seeing those ss somewhere on here. It’s a lot different now

4. Yeah pimd is always changing... but tbh we need to bring Forum button to home page and not hidden in Home icon :eek: We used to have Forum in home page screen...

Sanguine and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  5. One of those screenshots triggered a core memory. Kudos if you know where this quote comes from: "come at me lah! dun taste my patience lah!"

hrvatica likes this.
  6. I remember joining TERROR's side of the sfw and attacking one of Bosen's tuts back when Bosen was #1 VIP. I got a threat from Bosen on my wall and I was so excited and everyone was congratulating me on my wall for getting a Bosen threat. Good times

MayaTheHopeful, xvx and hrvatica like this.
  7. Bosen is still strong as fuck even after she dropped rank... i only met her in BOS WAR because she was always participated in... and she is hella strong even when i was LCBC my hit still won't get through...

8. Yeah I joined in a couple of those BOS wars when T4 was the LCBC and I was LCBC at the time but ranked in the 740's overall, and all my hit notifications were basically letting me know I was too weak. I remember a few of the VIP's tried to hit me but gave them the DTW error even though I was full health 😐

9. Ohhhh this is fun, I'll dig up some old ss later

10. Those fun times.... :(

11. Ohhhh daaangg... BCS Warlusgirl... the founder of all BCS party club and their sub club who once TOP all 5 strongest club...

12. Remember that one time my merry band of misfits and I sf them all and disbanded 4 out of the 5 clubs in one week? I do. Good memories.

13. mulva will always be #1 idk who the hell yunyun and this Jill girl are but they're not the real ones 😀😀😀

I miss wedding war announcents in campus 🀧🀧🀧

14. YunYun destroyed this game!!!!!! She was the first party player to be #1. She built BCS with WarlusGirl. She used to give a lot of dvs to her tuts to make them all lcbc fast so she could build up her BCS empire and her tutor bonus. She was shΓ―t in a fight though.

Before her we're Heng & M4G. They were cool as heck!

Mulva was alright, my husband liked her more than me.

And Jill is really fun if you get to know her.

gIoom likes this.
  15. Back then some people likes to hate #1 in forum..but Mulva didn't get hate because she was always nice... if you sent her hunt gifts she will send back ecs gift as a thanks πŸ™ˆ

NotThatJean, MayaTheHopeful and Aei like this.
  16. Lol old times... M4G was once #1 too... tho only for short time... was heng #1 too? I remember him at #2 but not #1... lol i bet most players doesn't even know them now 🀣