PIMD Discord Annual Team Trivia

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Azari, Jul 30, 2023.

1. 🏹PIMD Discord Annual Team Trivia 🏹

Welcome to our 2nd annual Team Trivia! This particular Trivia only takes place in the Official PIMD server. This year not only can our everyday players join but so can our Mod’s! So without further ado let's rock and roll and see what this years team trivia is about!

🏹Rules🏹

➳There’s really only one you need to know now: You must join the PIMD discord on or before August 6th to participate. Further rules will be given once the games begin!
    ➳Note if you’ve been banned from the discord you can attempt to send a help ticket to get that ban lifted otherwise I’m sorry, but you can’t participate. This goes for if you are muted in the discord as well.

🏹Theme🏹

[​IMG]

➳If you can’t tell from the picture when you clicked onto the spoiler this year’s theme is The Hunger Games! There will be 13 teams total modeled after the 13 districts each with at max 6 participants so if you want to join you have to be quick!

🏹Prizes🏹

➳The winning Team will Receive 2 Mod crates per team member! Should any Mod’s make it to the winning team they will Receive 2 PIMD crates graciously donated by ATA-Will

[​IMG]

🏹Gamemakers & PeaceKeepers🏹

Azari

Yaya

Molly-Mae

Delight

We Hope to see you soon!
    [​IMG]

#1 Azari, Jul 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
  2. [​IMG]

Yaya and Azari like this.
  3. How the fuck has 2yrs gone by already

4. The discord has been around longer than 2 years this is just the 2nd annual team trivia that I’ve held strictly in the discord 😅

5. That makes it worse 😶😶😂😂😂

BadLittlePanda likes this.
  6. @Atlas I totally heard this gif 😂😂😂

Azari and Atlas like this.
  7. Omg I can't wait🥰Hope to win some crates💃💃

Azari likes this.
  8. Is it possible to get a link to the discord?

Azari likes this.
  9. There's a link when you're logging into an account here, I think.

Azari likes this.
  10. If you look at the top right hand corner of the loading screen when you open the game there's a link, it's a box that says "join us on the discord". You can get to the PIMD discord server from there by clicking on it. 🩴💥

BadLittlePanda and Azari like this.
  11. Here @JulieWho
    This is what I’m talking about for the trivia. See the first post . 🤗

JulieWho and Azari like this.
  12. Just to be extra careful

For the Trivia happening on August 6th EDT/ PDT/ CDT time zone. We just need to stay on our toes and check every hour on the pimd discord server to see when it starts to be on time to learn the instructions and stuff, right?
    Since there’s no specific hour* on when the trivia starts?

Azari likes this.
  13. Azari has just published the channel that lays out the rules, as well as the thread to form your teams in the PIMD discord. Head there to get your teams together and feel free to ask questions you may have 💛

if you need help joining the pimd discord, please let us know

Azari and GoddessHailey like this.
  14. The instructions are now up on the discord. You have starting now until Aug 11th at 10pm est to assemble your team. Theres only 13 teams allowed to participate this year, so the faster you get your team together and let Azari know, the better. Once all teams are finalized and approved, Azari will let all captains know when the official trivia will start.

Azari and GoddessHailey like this.
  15. Thank you so much ☺️

Delight and Azari like this.