PIMD appreciation

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by isammi_luv2whammibammi, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Just wanted to take a moment to thank PIMD and everyone involved in the game. Personally, I see a lot of negativity on here and I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate everyone who we never see that works hard every day. The coders, the artists, the writers, the mods, customer service. You all work hard to create something great. Not every hunt is for everyone but the art is always on point. Coding issues are fixed quickly. Things are always improving and being refreshed into something new and it is impressive.

The end.

2. ATA* appreciation?

3. The best way to say thank you is giving them that credit card boo

4. Can i get some appreciation too cuz i do a lot of brainstorming to make money as well

5. The art is most certainly not always on point. Lettuce give credit where it is due and not just participation trophies.

6. Yes but the way their artist make a lot of beautiful game assets in a very short time still amazes me. Kudos for them!

7. They make them beforehand

8. I apreciate al za free DNS, ima perfectionist so I'm savin them for teh most perfect and glorious moment. Keep tha free stuf comin baby.

9. lmao, this a good laugh. But yeah here's a big thank you and some positivity.

10. I think the art and graphics is a skill a lot of us are overlooking. As a graphic designer I think they are top notch. Unless you can do better, I would take a moment to appreciate.

11. Jus cuz I suk @ art dont mean I cant h8 on someone who is top notch at it.

'Merica

12. I know, but even if they made it beforehand, if their workflow is slower than the event/hunt that'll come, they'll running out of assets eventually. Which is not the case for example the zodiac hunt that have 24 avis in total. I know making/designing multiple avis, dorm/furni designs, items and rewards twice a month is not as easy as it seems.

13. It may not be easy but they are getting paid a lot to do it. They should up their standards