Petition for us to be able to sell/trade avis

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by _Sistina_, Feb 13, 2022.

?

Should ATA make it so we can sell/trade avis?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. indifferent/maybe

4.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know what y'all think about this, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to sell or trade avis? A bunch of us got some we don't want that others would.

2. Overruled.
    Case dismiss. βš–οΈ

Campus and Muschi like this.
  3. Original idea. Support.

4. See, there are some limited special avis we still can trade. . Respected players, If you don't like them send a help ticket to ATA about your problem or opinions. There are many threads un forum where you can write your suggestions.

If i say whats my experience and knowledge about PIMD. I'll say just one thing (( (PIMD IS A VIRTUAL WORLD. IT'S A CLONE OF REAL WORLD YOU ARE LIVING RIGHT NOW. IN REALITY IF YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOU MIND, BODY, APPEARANCE, ETC PLEASE DON'T EXPECT IT HERE. I KNOW ITS JUST A GAME. BUT THIS GAME IS RELATED TO YPUF OWN LIVING LIFE , LIKE WHAT YPU ARE IN REAL LIFE SOMEWHERE IN THIS GAME YOU ACT LIKE THE SAME HEREWITH.)))

I know its toooo many words. But i hope newbie like you must spend some days in forum and read valueable threads posted by ATA and HS's to improve your knowledge.
    and if you are toomuch noob to get those threads walk me ill provide you those essential informations.

5. Pardon my spelling mistakes. And can anyone tag me in the there of pride event? There was a tradeable avi in last pride event. And i really wan know if that avi is tradeable or not. There is a thread needed in guide section about tradeable avis. I know a very limited old avisnare tradeable just need yo know which one. πŸ˜…

6. agree but no support.

petition to make the purchasable avatars cheaper because 500ec for a wack looking avatar with medium stats is insanity. remember when the expensive avis were 50 EC? can we go back to that please.

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  7. No support, some avatars are already tradable by either shards or there are avatars that have special tradable versions.

I do however support lowering the price of shop avatars to 50ec, even if it’s 55ec I’ll take that too.

Muschi likes this.
  8. We have trade able avis with shards and honestly doing anything more would make the leaderboard avis worthless because you can just give them away I am all for dropping the price for shop avis

Muschi likes this.
  9. ATA has explained multiple times over severap years that they will not implement this feature. They introduced shard avatars as a way to trade avatars without them needing to recode 11 years worth of avatars.

Campus likes this.
  10. Should be able to trade avis wth ur rs

11. Petition for noobs to get insta banned every time they make a new post about this bulshit

Muschi likes this.
  12. ABSOLUTELY no support. Lock thread tbh. ATA has made it clear they're not doing that βœ‹πŸΌπŸ˜” trade your shards silly one.

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.