Petition for the 800 or more Shard and Bead boxes to come back in the store

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Katara90, May 14, 2020.

1. I have talked to the creators and asked them if enough people signed a petition for getting the boxes of 800 or more Greek shards, zodiac shards and zodiac beads back in the store plus furniture boxes like the zodiac ones would they do it and they said that they would take it into consideration if enough people did. So here's the first signature:

Katata90

2. Catherine2207

3. There was a set amount of time to buy these boxes already, so I mean...no. And you can still get Greek Shards in other boxes.

Muschi, Ritch and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  4. Day the thing is that she is doing it for the new people who haven't had the chance to collect all the shards. Not everyone on here got to have the chance to get those boxes.

5. You can still get Greek shards in hunt boxes.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. No

Kefo

Muschi likes this.
  7. There will be more shards boxes. With different shards. They will come and go, if you aren’t here for one you’ll be here for the next. They don’t need to be brought back I for one am tired of seeing them

8. It’s great that you want it to come back but are you guys even willing to open these boxes? Cause I sure as heck ain’t, it’s 149ecs to open these boxes. The Zodiac/Greek is so cheap now plus we’ll be getting more shard avatars in the future so bringing these old ones back would just be a total waste, especially cause a lot of people lost interest at the Zodiac/Greek avis when the Demon Shards arrived.

9. Why are there two threads

10. Why are there 2 threads about this? Sorry but no. For reasons stated in the other thread. It's limited content for a reason plus there are several ways to get the shards without bringing back the boxes. Plus if they were brought back people will just complain about needing ec to open them. 😂😂

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. I agree with this

Choochiiiiii and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Coldchills

Bc I totally missed the greek box and wish I had a chance to nab it.

13. You can still get the shards

Muschi and Day like this.