Petition for allowing us to select Avi gender preference

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Too many times we open up boxes and common after common after common and then suddenly we get the 'ultra rare' Avi.. only for it to be a gender we do not prefer..

We want ATA to apply a gender preference for our accounts to stop the RNG nonsense and at least give us players the type of gender (male or female) that we represent. The prize is still randon but the preference will ensure the type of prize we receive.

2. Who is "we", speak for yourself.
    No support.

3. No support and the reaction on this thread should explain why

4. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maddi_Matsu and Ciara like this.
  5. I very much support....I'm tired of getting avatars that I won't ever use!

6. WE ... as in the PIMD community.. not the forum community cozzz most of yous suk

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  7. Sorry I don't speak troll, @Trendsetting please translate for me.

WildBlueberry likes this.
  8. Yeah ... ur better off just sticking to posting ur Rihanna gifs ..

Alicia, Peter_Parker100 and MrMyers like this.
  9. sorry, can you wait till jaco gets on, I dont understand? 🥴

10. Post a Rihanna gif !!! Nub

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. And yet that’s all you could do.. you’re improving and the gifs .. well done u

13. No support. Technically, the avatars aren't gendered ー they are officially called "masculine" and "feminine," not male and female. Plus, ATA has made androgynous avatars that don't fit into traditional gender roles either.

It isn't ATA's fault that you won't use a particular avatar. Maybe you could try mixing things up a little on your end and use avis that do not present the same as you... or just ignore it.

Be glad you won an avi at all. 🙃 Just think, you're closer to getting the avi that you desire by eliminating options, since we can only collect one of each.

14. Avis are for stats not for sëxtng some Avis on here are hott sexy as fuck tho like that vday vixen VIP one but still

15. Jaco did you learn how to translate posts from me? 😭
    Kawaii!!!!!

Muschi likes this.
  16. No. You just post anti straight translations.

17. Isn't Kefo straight though

18. Forum community is part of the pimd community. Why you no laik me