[Petition] Bring Back Campus Announcements Of Relationships

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Jun 16, 2019.

1. THIS IS A PETITION TO BRING BACK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF RELATIONSHIP HOOKUPS AND BREAKUPS ON CAMPUS CHAT.

Back then in 2015 I guess, Campus chat used to be full of updates of people breaking up and hooking up. I really miss the drama now ?. Those who want the update back show your support.

2. It's already crowded enough imo

3. No thanks.

4. But why? Might as well bring back the announcements whenever someone gets silenced ??

5. smd

6. Honestly No Suppo

Because ppl break up for reason like wanting a high stat rs for war and other stuff and then rs the original rs...

Also because if it’s real tea u will see it in pub or forums 

7. Campus in general needs to be rearranged. I've never been a fan of the campus banner. Why pay 26 speakers for an announcement that nobody looks at anymore.

8. i almost think there needs to be an avenue similar to campus/pub that is designated for trading and selling so that campus can be used primarily just for banners  most people use it for items anyways

9. Umm that's what campus chat is for, people to advertise clubs and try to sell their pixelated items at obsurdly ridonkulous prices.
    And all that other rp bs is meant to be the only thing going on in the pub chat.

Well, that's how ata intended it to be anyway cause everyone was always whining that the chats weren't separate.

Didn't really work that way but eh.
    Don't like it, then too bad really.

10. No support. There is no point to bring rs update back in campus. Lame idea

11. Only support this if they bring another event like this years valentines xD JUST TO SEE THE FLOOD

12. No thank u
    That was just this year's Valentine's... the past few Valentine's have all had free ask outs

14. No support

15. no support I can barely read it as is

16. No support. It was removed for a reason

17. No support wc already gets flooded as it is.

18. Sorry my friend but no support