Pèdos on game

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Rynal, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is for anyone who agrees that anyone asking for underage girls to add them claiming to be an "older" man should be banned from the game it's sick and repulsive and we need to get this changed only way to do it is to ban together and hopefully ATA will respond accordingly

2. Ummm... pædos are already not allowed on this game ー and neither are users under 17. Please report both users under 17 and people seeking users under 17 to ATA via a help ticket so they can be dealt with accordingly. And I suggest reading ToU so you know the rules, since you somehow thought pædophilia was allowed????

Also it's really weird you saying this when you're in a club called "Master and Slaves RP Club" because sexual slavery is in the same boat of immorality as pædophilia :? big oof

3. Well ATA honestly hasn't done anything for this there is a guy in Pub asking for underage girls and apparently has been doing so alot yet nothing has happened he has been reported alot as well

4. No slavery isn't it's willing slavery it's something called BDSM look it up

5. Op your status says some weird ass stuff dude like I’m suspicious that you’re the problem

Muschi likes this.
  6. Did you report him directly to ATA via a help ticket? Aka instead of tapping "Forums" on the navigation pop up, you tapped "Help"?
    "willing slavery" i have to laugh

are you stupid. you're still being a freak and sexualizing slavery. you have no moral grounds to critique pædos when you're sexualizing slavery and having girls call you daddy on your wall (which is sexualizing pædophilia and inçest). you are part of the problem, not the solution

7. You have a daddy kink like...

Muschi likes this.
  8. It's not underage daddy kink my girl is over 18 she just calls me daddy there's a huge difference between underage and over 18 daddy kink

9. And no thank you I will do a ticket for that

10. The pot calling the kettle....black

Muschi likes this.
  11. You can say all you want Patty I'm just trying to get the guys who want underage girls off this game

12. and i encourage others to create a ticket for reporting you and your club mates.

13. All of you can say all you want about my kinks and about what I do in private but I made this to end those Pèdos on here

14. this isn't privare... this is a public game. this isn't you and your partner doing stuff in the bedroom. this is the internet and it is public. other people see it. pædophiles see it and use it to groom underage victims. i know firsthand. you are part of the problem. you are helping pædophiles groom children. you're part of why they think it's okay to ask for "young girls" in chat channels, because you like girls that roleplay as being literal children in sexual circumstances.

15. ATA has no reason to do anything about us it's all consensual and legal unlike Pèdophilia

16. actually, sexually explicit content is not allowed on this app. which you would know if you bothered to read tou. you haven't gotten banned yet for the same reason mr. "young girls add me" hasn't ー incompetence.

17. First off no underage girl is allowed in my club and if I find out there is one they are kicked second off none of my club members want an underage girl

18. Ddlg is literally pedö but playing pretend you’re pretending that she’s younger and normalizing the play between older and younger like as I said the pot calling the kettle black

Muschi likes this.
  19. Actually sexual content is allowed otherwise it wouldn't be 17+ as long as it's in PM it's allowed

20. i didn't say they did. i said they're helping to make actual pædos think their actions are accepted and are helping them have material to use to groom children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.