Opting out

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by RabbidCow, May 9, 2019.

1. Here I thought this PvP was gonna be a good one. Hell no, let me opt out of this piece home slice  no, seriously. If you're going to have the option of opting out for that snowball PvP hunt then there should be an option to opt out of this one. K, thx, bye. ?

2. There was and you chose wrong

3. Well to tell you, i dont know what is to come when i opt into it. So you think i chose wrong because i didn't know about the outcome of opting into it. You've said enough here, k, thx, bye. ?

4. ok but the quest-giver literally asked you and asked to confirm your decision about being in the pvp hunt...
    and the obvious outcome of opting into it is PVP, plain and simple.. 

5. that’s why you wait for others to opt in and see what they think of the pvp

6. They give you 48 hours to make a decision on the pvp portion so it's like... you didn't immediately have to pick

7. I always recommend reading the forum post regarding the new hunt before accepting anything regarding it.

8. Even if you opt in, you’re not forced to do any pvp tho? Once you “create account” you’re opting in to pvp. Simple

9. Tbh OP could just not collect any swords (which should be easy, just don't do the battle for cat café) and then no one will try to take them. Can't take what they don't have

10. So you’re actually upset that you chose wrong? Just don’t hit people and you technically won’t be “participating”. Next time just make sure that when they ask you if you want to participate in PvP, that you actually want to hit and be hit.

11. Try sending a nicely worded message to support.

12. I wish I hadn’t opted in either, and if given the option I would love to opt out now, BUT... I did ultimately sign up for the PVP hunt so I’m just fighting back now! Up your stats and try to win!

13. We have decided to stan. Whiners take notes!

14. Like others have stated, there was an opt out option. Unfortunately you didn’t pay too much attention to your choices. But have fun

15. Wow if only we had forums to see hunt threads to read into before we start stories... hmm

16. I opted in the support my club and do the battle cat and then I find out that it SUCKS and I got next to nothing for it. I wish I could opt out too and now I'm just getting hit even tho I put don't hit on my thing and I don't even understand it caus eit says defender too weak even tho I got hit like 30 TIMES

17. You gave me headache

18. I want out of this game completely

19. Send me your stuff before you go go

20. Yeah, that'd work quite nicely if everyone checked if you actually have swords before hitting...