Open Farms

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -119-, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Who remembers the days you'd go into campus chat seeing on a regular bases some grey named nub or regular player calling open farm on a random scammer, but would end up getting farmed themselves? ??
    The good old days you'd call open farm on someone and get farmed yourself.
    Ohh and left wars before they ended... You'd also get farmed for that.
    Lmao rip memories.

2. Someone’s in their old feels :(

3. I miss the brown themed profiles and dark chat screen for club campus and tc chat as well.
    T7 lvl 1 lcbc as well :(
    Or was it T6??

4. fudge that. Any of you remember the volleys? It aint the same man. Any newbie in campus got volleyed to 250mil straight. 5kcs. Good times

5. And now it’s volley to 5b not 5 bentos.. op is a spa anyway

6. Back when T4 was LCBC and you didnt have to dish out 2.25Q to lcbc... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

7. i just want a zolt cola tbh..

8. I was that nub getting my plan backfired once upon a time ? I still want my catsby back.

9. add me to the list.

10. You just cry about being hit on line ... it’s funny when one is bored .. but boring overall

11. Dat cork board look 

12. Miss the old days when Buwbuw and Zettman was a thing lol

13. At the end of day ... op is a spa

14. i was begging for more, i like it rough, don’t kink shame me.

15. I did that and didn't get farmed myself. MilkChocolate2 was the one I wanted farmed.

16. what could someone with that kind of name have done to the mighty kefo?

17. Good ol days

18. Learning a cow's regen time so you can get your 2 hits in before 50 other people did the same thing ? and it says dtw so you gotta wait another 5 mins ?

Join our ww grooms side for the win

5kcs = 250M value no more no less