On A scale of 1-0...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Alicia, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Are you happy?

No, really tho.
    On this hunt, what is your opinion?
    I know it has been requested before. Are you satisfied? Anything you like? Dislike? What would have made this better?

I don’t watch super hero movies, so idk what’s going on with this one. So I can’t really tell if it’s good or can be compared. What I can say is I don’t like how the avis look and I’m a huge avi person.

Thanks for sharing!

2. I'm on the negative spectrum tbh

3. im a 10 but this hunt is a 5. the plot of the movies are really nice and i love the misc but this hunt just aint it.

4. I'm not a fan of Marvel but I don't mind others being into it. Plus, with the ammount of players this game has, it's impossible to meet everyone's expectations on hunts.

5. I'm a huge fan of superheroes in general. I dislike being negative on pimd, but this hunt is a little sad. The avatars are not thought out in my opinion. There were so many characters to pick from and they kinda just chose mainstream ones. Also, if you're going to do a Neblua character make her blue, it's only right. The dorm furniture just looks like a superfans room rather than something out of the movies. I dislike the majority of action figure items in the dorm. It would've been nice to have some of their suits or subtle hints towards the superheroes' weapons. Although I think the stat items are a good representation. There is a good amount of then to be able to collect and they're a mixture of from the films and fan items.
    That's all I really have to mention. Forgot to rate, I'd give a 6.

6. 7. I wish it was a little better. Like the avatars.

Side not we should have a turtle so his shell could be captain America’s shield or something

7. That's cute haha

8. Captain America is the only reason I'm here

9. Care to explain why?

10. Which heroes would you have preferred for the avis? I’m not sure with the stats seeing as idk what they represent but the cute so I ain’t mad lol

11. Mood

12. Honestly, I don't really feel like most of the hunt lives up to my expectations or what I thought they could have done. I am, generally, indifferent or excited about the hunts rather than disappointed but this one sort of let me down. I don't like the furni, the Ironman themed Avi with just the arm, the bald tatooed dude and the galaxy print avi like.. they could have done so much better. But issokay, not every hunt is going to be great, and we still have the comics and movies to enjoy.

13. 1 no explanation

14. This is a 3 for me. But at least it's better then the fricken basketball hunt

15. They put zero effort in this hunt’s beds

16. I am largely indifferent towards it and almost all hunts

17. This is what I’ve heard outside of this thread. But I do like the positive twist at the end

18. What is different about this hunt? It's the default settings for story hunts, no?

19. I like the misc n the Spider-Man avi, that’s about it