Old hunt boxes

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinoChickenNuggie, May 28, 2020.

1. Just an idea, but I think pimd should give us an opportunity to buy keys to open our old hunt boxes! I personally have quite a few unopened boxes from years ago and since the keys are no longer available in the store, I cannot open them. They could offer old avis, cats/kinis, stat items from those hunts, maybe even spinners from the month they are from. There's lots of possibilities here! It would also give the boxes more value to possibly sell to other players and encourage trading. While I would like to see the keys just offered in the store again for minimal cash, they could even be 5ec or 10ec and I think plenty of people would still open them for the possibility of old/rare items and if they don't want to open them, they can trade them to people that will. It seems silly to leave all of those old boxes in our showcases unable to do anything with them.

2. A lot of people still collect the older boxes actually!

Personally I’m not in favor or against this idea.

I do think that it’s unlikely though to be quite honest. I can sooner see ATA doing more of a “fan favorite” event where a few avatars or items could be remade.

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. As much as I'd like to see this, I'd honestly be happy with just being able to see what's all inside.

It could be a good idea to revive a little of the past of the game but they're also limited time for a reason.

I'm just glad PiM-Key's seem to sticking around for the far future.

(Ignores the distant cackling of the devs)

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.