Okay so idea kinda

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Gabrielle, Apr 29, 2021.

1. I am not saying swap clubs during parties cause it sucks but. ... Would there be anyway the game would possibly give some rewards even if ita like a lil cash to anyone who participates in a party. I mean what if you leave middle of party or get booted for stupid stuff.... I say maybe if someone is in a party and makes 10 actions they should get some small reward even if just cash .(if party ia defeated of course) doubt will happen but just an idea... Maybe more people would play

2. I don’t think this is a thing keeping people from playing

DrippingBloodHoney, Reee and Ciara like this.
  3. I mean it could be better for hopping during flashes but the flashes I've been to timed it so you could hop and not miss any parties. And the people I see getting kicked during parties are because drama or breaking EC party rules like using dn(s) or not gifting so I think it's fair that they get no drops, especially if they already hit money bars.

4. That rarely happens and most clubs discourage it anyways, so I don’t see it having any noticeable effect on the game.

Most kicks are for good reason, and the ones that aren’t, are from clubs that you don’t want to be in in the first place.

Ciara and DrippingBloodHoney like this.
  5. This is how the game works anyway? You get cash every time you hit cash bars. Your rewards when you win the oarties is extra cash, drops you need for the quests, and random chance of getting bonus items like boxes (timer and normal), cats, dogs, kinis and trophies like kitsuni or the alpaca

Ciara and LeeJarrett like this.