STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. You need to complete the cash version in order to move on to the paid (EC) version of the story. Also most people (pretty sure all people if they had the money) would prefer to do both stories at the same time instead of one at a time. Plus double the rewards for little effort💁‍♂️

2. Boy are you wrong 🌚

3. I know. Marceline already corrected me. :)

4. Can we get 99ec back like last party

Ket likes this.
  5. You don’t any ec from this story pass, it’s mostly piggy banks, amps and at the end 2 cats

6. Does anyone know how many penticals you need to collect to get the avi?

7. Do we have the opportunity to get all these glorious avis?

Ket likes this.
  8. Check out the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread.
    Yes you do!

DarkQueen666 likes this.
  9. Is anyone selling the vouchers wall me please 💋💋

10. For the “Level up any pet 5x” quest, is it 5 MORE times or does it autocomplete if you already have a pet past lvl5 ?

11. 5 more times.

Hera likes this.
  12. is the redhead the VIP option? still not sure how all this works

13. Yes, all the avis can only be gotten from the VIP passes. The female one will give you the opportunity to get all the female avis

14. I purchased the 1M pass and still no story started for me.

15. The 1M passes doesn’t give you any avis if you don’t buy a 99ECS story pass, only other type of drops. If you want avis you have to buy the 99ECS pass and then decide to use it IN the 1M story pass you bought. That way you’ll get to choose the avi you want and start the story🌚

Ket likes this.
  16. How to gift vip pass to someone?

17. Go on someone's profile, and tap "Gift" in the lower left hand corner. In the first tab that pops up, labelled "Gift," there will be two versions of the pass (a male and female). Select the one you want to send. It will cost you 99 ECs.

Jade49 likes this.
  18. Correction: the first tab is labelled Shop, not Gift.

Jade49 and Ket like this.
  19. In each 99ec we get 2 cats each or only one cat for each 99ec pass story .. please ans

20. You get 2 cats each in both male and female storylines ー so if you do both, you get 4 cats total! Check out the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread.

Jade49 likes this.