Nightmare

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 18, 2019.

1. So I had a nightmare last night. I was in a bedroom w some ppl and one of the doods decided to light the bed on fire. I took a blanket and covered it and then ran downstairs to escape the house. No one else followed me so before I left I ate some grapes and then took one of the other girls shoes because they were cuter than mine. I left mine tho just in case she came down and needed a pair. I just thought this was an odd thing for me to do in a crisis and wanted to share, the end.

2. ?

3. It was your shoes that I stole.

4. DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

5. Was I there

6. Wow I’m reporting u to the 12 for stealing shoes

Jaidah likes this.
  7. Wow this was so smooth I-

8. I had a dream a few nights ago. Donut recall all of the details, however I do remember that it ended with Nicki Minaj tweeting that I was her new bestie.

9. Papi is the smoothest always 11/10

10. No, but I had a pet wolf.

11. Gelatin af. I could see it, though, Nicki's strange and always surprising ppl

12. I have a note in my phone that I don’t remember making and all it says is “Try to have the mayonnaise certificate dream again”

I donut recall having a dream about “mayonnaise certificates”

13. What was their name?

14. Maybe that's how you got rich in another life, Maddi. A you from a parallel world came and left the note in hopes that you would take the hint

15. I don't remember. I just remember getting out of the house and then remembering my wolf and running back to save her. She jumped out the window and I caught her

16. But wtf is a “Mayonnaise Certificate”

17. That's for you to find out, Maddi, and then become a billionaire.

18. But I’m lazy