New valentine's week items/gifts!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Happy Valentine's day! In order to celebrate this occasion we've released items that will only be available for the next week or so.

We've released the sterling silver locket and locket keys paired together for those of you who want to be super sweet! Get them while you can!

Gifts
    Bleeding heart
    Valentine's day card
    Candy hearts

Permanent showcase item
    Sterling silver heart locket - requires a key!

Permanent showcase gift
    Locket key - for those of you with heart lockets, give these to people as keys to your heart!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Yay 

3. I can't send them 

4. great ideawish me luck in herei need key

5. its too expensive for me

6. its too expensive for me

7. I have the key and locket....now what?

8. Wow thanks there great!

9. I have the same question as tog

10. i think someone will gift u a key

11. I gave a key to someone. They don't have enough for a locket tho

12. I want the locket but will never have enough money for it

13. They should have made a 'forever alone' gift.

Example:

[​IMG]

14. To PIMD, this is not Valentines Day gifts! It's Belated Valentines Gifts! All theses gifts should b the a day or 2 n not after the date of 14th Feb which is the actual day to send gifts! Many I briefed had already sent out tons of gifts to their loves n friends. However, this ain't a proper way to make more Money by promoting it after the actual date! Developers should have the brains to do the planning earlier n not last minute to promote new items of Valentine gifts on a later date! U, guys r not professionals n although ur gimmicks worked n made ppl happy, have u given a thought to those that have to resend again to their special ones? This ain't the ethical way to make more money from some or most ppl forced to buy credits to resend the newly promoted gifts! Next time pls do it with professionalism! Anyway, I do appreciate that ur gifts r cute n unresistable. Sorry if I have offended u, guys for my comments. My apology 

15. I need to be Volleyed or atleast wants to for the locket. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.