New PIMD Idea

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by lil___-42isAnswerToLife___-lil, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Hello all! Thanks ata for making a fun game. I came across an idea and would like to suggest it.
    New pimd marketplace portal, where people can select the item they want to sell and select the trade item's value they want it to set at then post it under PIMD marketplace portal where all players can accept the trade automatically without having to verbally post on campus. We all know how difficult it is to sell a specific old item that are not in the week's event.

Here is how it works:
    Seller posts a bed in example for 2 bentos. The seller then selects the selling item (the specific bed) and then selects the selling for item (2 bentos in example) then posts it to the PIMD marketplace portal system. A random player comes in (the buyer) then views people's offers and accepts the trade. The trade will be made automatically. The seller then gets the 2 bentos and the buyer gets the bed.
    Hopefully I can get further support and suggestions on implementing this strategy.
    Thanks

StarryOolong, Hag, __Emily__ and 3 others like this.
  2. Not a bad idea ? Support

3. If ATA would like to benefit from this system, they may limit users to post 1 or 2 items daily for free. Rest will cost ec.

4. Ew, no support now. It should be a place like forums

5. That’s a neat idea actually.

6. If they do this I’d be incredibly disappointed how they think they have to charge ec for everything

StarryOolong likes this.
  7. Support

8. Mega support! It would make selling stuff way easier and would cut the excess traffic on campus chat.

Hag likes this.
  9. Yes! Support, support and support!

Hag likes this.
  10. Great idea I support!!

11. I dont do trades but this is a pretty good idea

12. PIMD Marketplace.. me likey.

13. I support and also agree

14. Support, but I am not a fan of that fact that ATA would possibly only allow the maximum slots to be 3 and the rest be opened by ec payment. :/

15. I think its a system that will benefit everyone. Because ATA needs the budget $$ to get the staff to code it.

16. New idea should be two side stories at a time 

17. That’s an amazing idea !

18. Support you as heck

19. it *could* be pretty affordable... probably 1 ec, like a speaker? and you could save them as well? just putting ideas out there :) i get tired of seeing people buy and sell things in campus/pub