New Party: Cat Cafe

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Update 2/17/2014
    Cat Cafe will be dropping even more Animal Chocolates until the end of the Chocolate Hunt
    ______

Update 2/14/2014
    Hypnocat has been changed to an Attack (one time use) item and can be found in the Attack (one time use) section of the store.

There's a known issue where you aren't able to scroll in the Item action which will be fixed in a future App Update. You however should be able to still select Hypnocat as we've made him show up earlier in your item list.
    ______

Today we’re introducing Cat Cafe, a new addition to the Otaku Party series. This party requires you to have completed the other Otaku parties and offers the best cash payout in the game along with increased drop rates and rare drops such as the White Tiger, Bento Box Pro, and School Uniform. Of course, this is a Cat Cafe, so you’ll need to take that weird Hypnocat with you.

When you first enter the Cat Cafe you’ll need one person from your clan to bring Hypnocat along by using the new Item option available during attack. Once Hypnocat has arrived the party can begin! (You won’t be able to perform any other actions until Hypnocat shows up)

[​IMG]

Hypnocat can be obtained either as a rare drop from certain parties or purchased from the store for 69 Extra Credits.

Cat Cafe will also be dropping Animal Chocolates from the Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hunt for a limited time.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Chicken nuggets

3. I want some of that...

4. Why 69 

5. 69  interesting

6. Oh yes. More KaW features please <3.

7. Ugh, I can't even be bothered to rant anymore. But seriously, ATA are really ****ing anyone in the ass who don't like parties?

8. Interesting idea. I like it. 
    OP Please Check Out The Mass Item Gifting Thread.

9. It coulda been any other number.. But noooooo.. They chose 69 

10. If I wanted to play kaw, I would play kaw.

11. OP, are hypnocats giftable?

12. You ARE playing KaW except with different graphics and less focus on war. What's your point?

13. What you guys do today?

14. 69EC? Yay new party, but seriously? O.O

15. PIMD Community, When/If you get the Hypnocat, will it be a one time use and then you will have to buy another? Or once you get it, will it stay with you forever and you can use it whenever you, or your club, needs it? By the way, can't wait to try the party!

16. Hypnocat is a one time use item and can be found in the Defense (one time use) section of the store.

17. Consumable item that too 1 for 69 ECs 

@pimd_community Hats off guys!! No new promo on Vday but new party to earn more money... Good going guys!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.