New never done before hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Aug 27, 2021.

?

??

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Ok hear me out....minecraft! Ive never seen a minecraft based hunt before. Oviusly things would need to be changed slightly to not break copyright but yehh. People are constantly going on about ata wanting to do something different and i want minecraft and its different sooo ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿง™โ›„๐Ÿบ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด๐Ÿข๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ

Main story line: working your way thru the world to defeat the ender dragon

Main hunt drops: logs. Coz you always gotta gather wood

Side hunt drops 1: bread. Coz its the easiest food to get. Another option could be steak

Side hunt drops 2: iron ingots. Coz need them to make good enough sword and armor and tools to get to the end and kill the dragon

Last stat item of main hunt: the ender dragon head as a completion of the quest

Leaderboard avis: can be a male and female avi based off of wearing the dragon head

Other stat item ideas:
    • Other mob heads - like chicken, zombie, skeleton, spider, enderman
    • Diamond ore - as the 1st collected diamond
    • Set of tools (or seperated to their own item) - sword, shovel, pickaxe, axe
    • Set of armor (or seperated into their own item) - helmet, chest, legs, boots
    • Eye of ender - needed to get into the end
    • Silverfish block - to mark the finding of the stronghold
    • Crafting table - needed to make different items
    • Furnace - needed to smelt iron and cook better food
    • Bed - needed to set respawn point and skip nights when wanted
    • Dirt block - standard minecraft icon and easy to nerd pole up to take out the end crystals to stop the dragon regaining health
    • Carved pumpkin - used to wear on your head to avoid angering the endermen
    • Bow and arrows - used to shoot the dragon while shes flying around
    Other avi ideas:
    • Steve and alex based avis - for 1st tier male and female avis
    • Enderman and iron golem or villager based avis - for 2nd tier avis
    • Some kinda avis wearing all iron armor holding a sword in a attack pose or something like that - for the box avis

2. Sounds cool to me

• Donโ€™t they have a thread for hunt suggestions?
    • Good try dyno lady but fail.
    • : (

3. Probly but ima show ata this when I can be bothered to temp fix my help tickets again and it easier to direct them to this when it it own thread

4. So Iโ€™m still waiting for aliens

5. Sure, I'll give you my supports

6. Aliens would be fun to

7. Sure why not? Anything that breaks the current formula.

8. I need Cockroach Rp hunt โœ‹๐Ÿ˜ท