New choices come with consequences

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by THEESTALLION, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Looking out the window I realize I need to quit procrastinating and go ahead and get the ordeal of packing my pops things up and get it out the way being its just a couple days after his funeral I can't bring myself to do it .. Omar Think Omar think you can do this man after this weekend you don't have to be in this house anymore with all the painful childhood memories flooding back into my mind I sigh deeply ruffling through papers that I assume are bank statements come to find out it's addressed to me in my fathers spidery handwriting .. Omar I've done all alot of foolish things in my day and all I have ever wanted was for you to strive and do your best and not fall in the footsteps of me and your grandfather selling drugs not respecting women like they should be that's not the man I want you to be ...

2. The type of guy who know how to treat women and realizes that it the people closest to you that truly suffer the consequences the most. Wants him to have a family and do right by them. Wants him to re think his priorities and obligations.

3. Good job Sis in law!!! Very strong n empowering, could feel the pain n sorrow in ur writing u got talent keep it going dont lose it

4. Sitting in my pops chair all I can do is recline back and reprocess what I just read my Dad a drug dealer it's like I knew but didn't want to believe it remembering back to the St. Louis days and us moving away without a explanation it never added up leaving the life I knew and had become accustomed the fast overcrowded city .leaning placing my elbows on my knees all I can do is shake my head I'm a businessman so I weigh my options out Do I continue doing what I know best or do play the hand I was dealt with both ways are profitable in my eyes

5. Wow, thats really good! Could you let me know when you add more? 

6. Um where was the sentence? That was like two long never ending sentences

7. Leaning up I set my elbows on my knees rubbing over my face thinking . Looking over at the watch its 3:30 in the morning I pick up my phone then closes it back . Who could I call at this time in the morning I smile thinking about my Fiancée Dai'Channel but we all call her Dash because her beauty shines through with out her looks .

I call Dash she answers all exciting screaming baby I missed you ! This girl is crazy acting like she is always awake at this time in the morning I don't think to long about why she is up . I keep a mental note to myself and check on her whereabouts you can never be to careful with my profession and known around to be a hardass she could get us both caught up in something we can't get ourselves out of ...

8. That was amazing. Ha. I felt as if I could put myself in the situation and feel all the emotions. I loved it.

9. i like the way u write ur grammr is perfect and i thout this story was really good
     DONT BE LIKE FUNNYMOUTH.
    USE PUCTUATION.

10. This is very well put together. I have never read anything like this before.

11. Everybody complimenting this never comments on any other stories...

12. Each paragraph should have five sentences at least. Use punctuation and " " when someone is talking. Very important to remember. Description Is needed a little more I think.

13. Losing my train of thought I try to focus back on Dash instinctively" I tell her I love her and no woman will ever take her place . " Yeah alright Omar " is the only thing she says to me with all the mess I put her through I can understand where she is coming from . I repeat myself again determined to get the answer I want Exasperated Dash says " Damnit Omar I love you .." Smiling I tell her good night hanging up the phone that's exactly what I needed right now . Sighing I walk into my old room pulling my shirt off laying in bed placing my hands behind my head looking up at the ceiling .

Waking up at 7 am it was a restless night for me my head is throbbing and I don't understand why . I get down on my knees something I haven't done since I was a little kid and I prayed to god . I prayed he would guide me through the storm and to lead my footsteps in the path they should go . I was taught to never cry that it was unmanly but that's exactly what I do I cry for the pain and misery and suffering my dad caused my ma and me . Getting pissed by the second I know it's time for to get out this house before I lose my mind .

14. This is amazing. ;). Your writing is one of kind. Have never heard anything better... Ever thought of writing a book.

15. I haven't visited back home since I graduated high school it's been more then five years and things definitely have changed . Driving my grey Rolls Royce down the streets I bump my music loud " Time is money so I can't afford to be a minute late ". Knowing that it's a must to stop at the greatest soul food restaurant in town I Bob my head getting lost in the music . I sit at the back ordering me some sweet candied yams, fried chicken and collards I Cant even flex at how good the food is . Making a brotha miss some of my girls homecooking but I'll never tell her that .

I pay and walk out bumping into a shorty first thing that caught my attention was her eyes . They had a angelic innocent look in them " Excuse me miss .. Are you ok ? I smile showing my dimples " ah ah Yeah I'm good I didn't see you there ". Still smiling I say I can't believe your man let a beauty such as yourself come out alone " Rolling her eyes she says I don't need a man I'm Independent I can do for myself " Holding my hands up in front of me surrending " Don't take that the wrong way I just appreciate the beauty of a woman "

16. I love your story! Where does it all come from?

17. Top of my head based on things I like in a guy and scenarios I like to see played out ...

18. You should'nt run your sentences on, and use paragraphs.

19. I'm really feelin your stories shorty. I see the everyday guy in your stories.