New Avi System???

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by 8DK, Jul 27, 2021.

?

Would you like a new system?

Poll closed Aug 3, 2021.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. I understand why they keep making avis.
    However I think that they could incorporate the dorm code into the avi system and make it so we can all have unique avatars!

2. What you mean?

3. If they changed it so you can have the face and clothes from any and all avatars to date like they do with furniture to make it your own would you want that? Or even like that??

4. Wtf are you talking about

5. Is this another “build an avi” bs post

6. R u meaning the avi to match the dorms current hunt ?
    Or vs us not getting lucky on the 3500 hunt drop avi if applies getting opposite gender ?
    Would b nice to change out Avis or mix n match female skirts ,slacks etc,,,males differnt slacks ,shorts , swim trunks 🤭 , would b nice to give them more personality , and characteristics , tysm for ur time 🥀🖤

7. This is basically the bread and butter of what I’m talking about.

8. Another example is you have set stats to avis but sometimes don’t like the looks but they are stronger so sometimes you are forced to put up with it...
    If they upgrade the avi system they could make it so even the old outdated avis were not just for look but were able to have comparable stats..

9. So yea this is another thread about wanting to customize avis. This most likely won’t ever be a thing. Unless they find a way to make more money off of it than they can already. Which would mean for every piece you wanted to add or change on an avi would most likely cost ec. Then everyone would be bitching about “making everything more accessible to free players” and then they’d be back to giving avis you don’t like during hunts.. and it’d be a never ending cycle of complaining

10. 1 million ec to customize

11. Holy phuck , that would b balistic 🤫 no ideas lmao, or recycle some of the old Avis we currently have access to I mean hm use all their current Avis ,, 🥀🖤

12. I have 1000 avatars. If I can’t find one I like, that’s on me. Just play. Earn avatars. Spend a bit if you want. But STOP fussing about trading, gifting, customizing them. It …… just ……. Doesn’t ……. Matter

13. To be honest if they ever do it then it'll be like how they did it with the pets but it won't happen

14. Kinda cool. But u can also buy items which can colour yo furnitures as u like..
    I'm a black lover so i bought a ravenghast dorm which is full black. And to mach my avi with the dorm i bought scorpio shards to get a black avi. Do i can match it.
    There r lots of avi which can match your dorm whatever u like and u can find it here and here and here

I maybe missed other avi guides anyone eles if have plz share some . Thankyou🌹

15. Go download a barbie doll game if you want to play dress ups

16. Ata have already said no to that

17. 🤭 Aww adorable 🥰 of u too think of a Barbie doll 👗 up game hun 🤮 🤣, ty 4 letting peeps know Ata said no also hun,🙈🤭
    Tysm 🦖
    🖤🥀

18. I think ata actually makes these threads with secret accounts to keep floating the idea and make it seem popular when in reality we all know it's just gonna cost a thousand dollars for players who want to use this feature and nobody wants it. But VIPs are gonna feel peer pressured into using it so they will, and others will because the VIPs do.

Shït thread. Shït idea. Stop the pay 2 play, k?