New Avatars and War options

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Students,

I hope everyone is enjoying the new year and the new semester, remember to study hard and play hard. With this release you can now change your avatars to existing crew members. Now available from the nurse, select a new photo ID in exchange for credits.

Also with this update you can now choose 12, 24 and 48 hour club wars, test your endurance and see how long you can last. Enjoy!

Signed,
    The Dean

2. Yayyyyy gj

3. Now I can be woman.

4. I have volleyball captain on my alt 

5. I haven't been given an update option. Usually it says "new update available" upon sign in

6. IF U CANNOT UPDATE TURN URE DEVICE ON AND OFF THEN GO TO PIMD AND CLICK VIEW UPDATE IF IT COMES UP WITH INSTALLED GO TO UPDATES THEN IT SHOULD BE GOOD

7. TIME TO CHANGE GENDER!!!!

8. :| hmm I wanted volleyball captain for my build but  I'm not ready for that kind of surgery 

9. Hey dean, you have spanked me hard enough. Please lift my  I've learned my lesson.  Oh and please add some more options for T5 avatars.  its going to end up being the same 3 pics everywhere or give the option > new avatar > select Pic > select stat increase percentage you'd like. And pay accordingly. So we can take any picture with any stats. But still pay the same amount of credits. Also on the T5 avatar. A 30/10 or 25/15 % would be nice... Thanks Dean! Love ~ meee

10. I MUST BE AN EXCHANGE STUDENT. e3e

Sadly, I don't think spending five dollars on it seems legit.

11. Or whatever T5 avatar % was. Just limiting those 3 options sucks  i am a man but i dislike the guido volley ball musclehead so i had to go under the knife 

12. Im gonna get exchange studemt or volley ball 

13. The volleyball dude looks... hum... a bit gay with his strange short...

14. Now i can change to a Goth girl and i really like it

15. Thanks dean!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.