Native American Hunt/Avatars

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -Kitsune-, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Maybe have the gang going to a pow wow and learning about their heritage?

Dorm can have a four medicine arrows rug and a thunderbird 499?(symbolic to siuox indians)

Avatars can be dressed in traditional attire or could be in modernized forms?

And there are too many symbols and items to name that could be made its stat items and gifts.

Anyways just a suggestion comment your thoughts.

2. Sure as long as ata don’t butcher it

3. We can only hope

4. I ain’t tryna have a sexy Pocahontas avi which is how they’d likely go with it

5. I'm multiple types of native American. If it was accurate and whatnot, I would freaking love it. This would be so much fun- the drop could be fish or corn or something. I want my little braid girl. 

Also if this is a thing, please look into the headdresses before throwing 16 million feathers on there.

6. That movie was incredibly inaccurate compared to the true history. Music was amazing but everything is just ugh

7. support ? am half native american.

8. I'd love this if it was culturally sensitive

9. Agreed.

10. Support ???

11. Frybread as gifts would be so cute <3

12. omg yes i love fried bread. we could have moose meat stirfry too ? super yummy.

13. I've already asked ATA and they said nah, they're worried about getting it wrong or offending people. I also don’t like how you phrased it. By 'the gang' do you mean the current characters molly and jd and whoever else? Cuz none of them are indigenous, some hunt where they go and do a blood test and find out they're like 5% would be a no.

14. S U P P O R T
    SOMEBODY MAKE THAT MASSIVE FOR ME

MY GRANDMOTHER MAKES THE BEST FRYBREAD

16. Honestly I love this idea so heckin much especially since where they're based is heavily culturally aware. Like Vancouver is always getting more and more diverse and opening up to include varying cultures, but being First Nations this would be rlly exciting
    I do get why they would be hesitant but even with the above reasons there are several places around that they could get input on what would and wouldn't be culturally insensitive. First Nation Peoples are generally always willing and happy to teach others about our culture if there's genuine curiousity. :)

17. Good point.

18. I offered but they seem very hesitant about it. I just think they don't want to put themselves in a position where they could get in trouble

19. It’s a very touchy thing for sure that would require a hell of a lot of research. Ata does a very good job with these things though and could probably do it well.

20. I did phrase it wrong but it was too late to change when i noticed. I meant "their" as in the native americans heritage not alexa and the others heritage. I apologize for my poor wording skills.