Murder of sir jack

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by sherlockmysterydetective, May 31, 2019.

1. Mr jack was found murdered in this room there was of course no murder weapon at the room was ransacked everything was all messed up. The police found a long black box inside was 3 blue pills the police noticed that one pill was missing from the box they tested them but they found nothing. A year later a famous detective named mr harry solved the the pills were a very powerful and dangerous drug known as x12 a new and very affected drug it was created by an evil mastermind who has Knowledge of deadly poison detective harry solved the case but the evil mastermind was never found again.

2. I think I had a stroke…

3. How do i get some?

4. Give us more stories

6. Part 2 detective harry was wondering about the mysterious mastermind that killed the man named rick two years ago he went to the great University ln London and he see professor malefactor he deduced that professor malefactor was the killer. Malefactor disappeared detective harry was shocked so he snap his fingers and he was inside his base. Professor malefactor grab the detective from behind but detective harry was an expert in marital arts and break free and kick malefactor in the chest a hole open up from the floor and malefactor went in. Detective harry thought it was over but it was far from over.

7. Oh shıtharry can teleport?

Tell him to teleport me a ginger ale

8. Ginger ale is sin

9. Malefactor is an interesting name

10. Then i wanna be a sinner

11. Malefactor will be back