Medieval Role-Play!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Salrion (01), Sep 3, 2011.

1. Before u join in please sign up on the sign up page and wait to be approved. Also I know there's gonna be trolls and those who will try to ruin this but I just ask you be respectful and not do that. Anyway I'm gonna start.

-The young elven ranger props his feet up on the table inside the inn. He silently watches all of the commotion, his expression and eyes hidden by his hood.-

2. Julie-su wandered the forest alone..

3. -The young ranger watches as a pint of ale gets spilled on a customer. A fight soon pursues. The big burly man that the ale was spilled on gets up and grabs the boy that spilled it.- "You little punk!" -the boy looks terrified. The young ranger quietly watches to see if it ends before it has begun-

4. -the girl throws on her hoodie to hide her sword then grabs her arrows and secures them on her back. She perks her head out the back door to make sure the streets were clear. As she casually walked out the door she pulled her hood over her eyes-

5. Julie stabbed the man and walked away.

"live well."

6. -The man raises his hand to strike the boy, as he does a knife catches his sleeve and pins it to the wall. The man rips his sleeve from the knife and glares around angrily. His eyes set on me and he angrily heads my way-

7. -I continue you down the road, I duck into an ally unseen. I walk to the trash cans where he's waiting for me. Hes wearing a black hooded robe. As I walk by he hands me an envelope. I then run home. I throw it on counter n rip open the envelope. Just enough money to last me till my next assignment. Also in the envelope is a letter that explains my next assignment. I didn't want to live this way but when you live alone at the age of 14 you have to-

8. The burly man tries to hit Sal but before he has the chance I tackle him to the ground and Tie his hands with rope. Sal looks up slowly grinning, already knowing who it was.

"Long time no see Savage"

9. -I watch as the man approaches me. He yells at me.- You!! You threw that knife! -a hidden grin spreads across my face- And if I did? -At this he gets even angrier- Get up!! -I slowly stand up. I am around six feet an athletic build. I slowly pull my hood down revealing my dark brown hair. My elven ears are noticeable and my face is young and handsome. The man slaps me across the face with a glove- I challenge you! Out in the street in five minutes! -I grin- So be it. -I slowly walk out the door-

10. (damn u Savage u ruined it lol.)

11. -wakes up- shit another premeditated event in my sleep -.- get ready quickly and goes to the place of his dream to help his friend

12. (lmao nice save)

13. Walks to sal

"what are you going to do for your plan this time?"

14. -in three days was my next assignment, the horror no longer shocked me I read the note aloud- Bridget, in the days time a carriage from the north will be bearing good news for the queen. Stop it!! Kill them all and leave everything there do not take any goods that happen to be in the carriage. Remember your chance for survival depend on this

15. - I grin putting my hood back up- No plan I'm just going to go on with the challenge. I won't hurt him too bad -The man stumbles out of the inn and stand about twenty feet in front of me before yelling- This is a duel to the death! -He pulls out a knife and charges. A crowd of people look on and I stand waiting-

16. -I hear a loud commotion outside I throw on and run outside to see a dual taking place-

17. -The man reaches me still running trying to stab me. I side step out of the way with no effort and watch as the mans own weight carries him into the ground-

18. -as i arrive i see this man running, or rather stumbling his way towards salrion. I observe from a distance as first, slowly pulling out my knives, preparing for the worst. I have my black cloak on. It has a verticle sword emblem on the back, and hidden pockets for my weapons.

19. -I look at the man- I think you've had too much to drink. -The mans anger increases and he gets up lunging at me. I easily kick the knife from his hand. He looks at me bewildered-