Make activity checking faster.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by IH--Bhargav--IH, Apr 17, 2019.

1. So whenever I suggest anything to ATA, they will ask me to seek support from forum from other players. So here I'm. I don't know if it's a good idea but that's for you to decide.
    So recently I noticed that activity checking is a major part of the clubs and it is really time consuming. So I think it would be so much helping if there's a feature through which club pres and higher admins can keep a track on player's activities. Suppose you need to long press any member from club members list and one can see the player's few stats like current hunt drops, total hits in parties in the current hunt /last hunt etc. This would make things easier for club pres and admins in many ways and making space will be so much easier.
    Thanks for reading.

2. I’m not reading that

3. Like this semi recent underrated feature that I absolutely love?

4. ?

5. Where does one find this thing

6. It's made admin work amazeballs tbh

7. Only certain roles have them I believe

8. Would love something like this...
    And agree with first post... ;)

9. problem solved

10. It exists already. Was his point

11. Ikr? I wonder what roles can all see that on the Manage page. I know President can.

12. Exec and higher

13. I would love if after clicking on a member and then going back a page to the club members list that it saves how far down the page you are as opposed to rediercting you back to the top.

A very simple change that would 100% make checking drop counts faster.

14. I think it would be especially simple considering that it does that on iOS devices :( us android users have to suffer thru infinite scrolling ig

Same w/ gifting

15. Forums are a waste of time for getting ata to listen to your ideas tbh, not trying to be negative but they had threads like the bringing back individual wars get hella support and pages just to say that the ppl on the thread(the war hungry) were the minority of the game and that it would be a waste of time and resources basically. I just don’t understand why they tell people to take their ideas to forums if they just gonna shut it down cuz they don’t like it. Defeats purpose of even bothering to begin with. Good luck with this thread, will support it so post is 100% about the topic ?

17. Android used to have the gift glitch which still works, y’all can deal with a lil scrolling :(

18. What gift glitch

19. When you’re on the “send” screen where you’d type a message, spam tap the send button and if you do it right you can send even over 10 gifts at a time