looking for cc admins ️

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Buy-My-Sheit-Gracias, May 12, 2019.

1. We’re mainly looking for GMT and PST admins but we’re still accepting other tz. Please wall me your tz if you’re interested. We plan on starting tomorrow morning (likely around 8am central time) but if we find nighttime admins we may start our promo sooner. ️

2. Wow look at me starting trends

3. Woww Sarah 

4. Ikr I’m amazed rn 

5. Your party history is not very attractive ? irl me @ me I’m not so sure the cat stuff will go over too well based on that. Good luck though

6. We’ve had other cc before and they’re still active. Just wanted to start a different one.

7. I had assumed so, in any case the banner thread is your best bet, as posts like these get locked

8. I figured that it might but it helped get some admins so I’m fine if it gets locked tbh

9. Question: if you’re a cc club why are y’all attempting potd or any other parties?

10. This what I was kinda pointing out tbh, if ya can’t complete a fa101 but tryna be a cat club :(

11. We aren’t trying to complete parties atm. They’re just there to ul on for the admins that aren’t participating in pvp. There’s only 5 of us in the club lol and most of us are doing pvp instead.

12. Im flying to London tomorrow. Can i be an admin?

13. Trust me y’all don’t wanna be an admin here ??‍♀️ he treats people disrespectfully and gets upset and butthurt when you confront him. He’s one of those guys who thinks being a president makes him all big and bad

14. No hun we listened to what you had to say and decided not to do it. You’re the one that got butthurt and left. So please refrain from posting on this thread if all you’re going to do is insult the pres ty

15. Sounds like my alter ego

16. We're all big and bad on pimd

17. Oml 