Long hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Thanks for bringing the long hunt back, a.t.a.

I already forgot how long it was. 21 days? Solid.

I remember that Harry Potter month where the spinner items actually lined up with the hunt.

Whenever I think of a hunt theme, I can usually think of a spinner theme to go with it, and it'd be really cool to see that again: A month-long single themed epic event.

You sorta did it last year for Halloween, too, right?
    That was decent but I don't think the spinner set matched 😂 might be my memory.

Anime is sorta overdone atm. We had lots of great anime stuff but if you guys plan a month next year for one thing. Not horror, not anime. And have a spinner set that matches, that would be cool.

Also a fan of the 2-character spinner set from this month. The Knight and Dragon are must-have items.

2. This 1 is good. Coz usul I'm bored of a hunt by just over 1 week in not bored this 1 yet

3. Last year the spinner was a black cat with a witch hat sitting in a pumpkin bucket surrounded by candy.
    [​IMG]

As long as the next long hunt isn’t spring break again I’m good.

Panda and Sleepy like this.
  4. O too right. My memory is ass sometimes. I wasn't rlly a fan of that because it felt more like 3 terrifyingly short hunts rather than a long connected event.

And yeah I hope it isn't a common holiday or something boring like that.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. I already get bored midway for the 2 week long hunts so unless they were doing things to keep it interesting throughout the month, no thanks

Kanae, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Anime hunts are tired and I hope they don’t make a come back

7. As far as I know they only did 1 anime hunt

8. They had a few anime-related "events" iirc before our modern events/hunts, but those are yearsssss back.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. I really want that load screen ava. :(

Muschi likes this.
  10. It’s not gonna happen :[

11. I collect spooky kitten, i currently have 40 something. Gimme some of your kittens and i will forever love you.