LF “masculine” dorm sets

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Khalid, Aug 4, 2023.

1. hi everyone,
    i’ve recently been searching for a new dorm to switch things up. i recently came back from a near 4 year-long hiatus from the game, so i know that there’s bound to be some great sets that i missed out on during that time; however, i don’t really know where to look. (¬_¬)
    i feel like most dorm sets tend to lead towards a more feminine look (nothing wrong with that, just not for me), so i’m just looking for some recommendations of boxes to buy or furniture sets to look for. i currently have kingpin and i like it, but i’ve gotten bored of it and am looking to change it up for something that is still cute while still giving more masculine vibes. please post your suggestions here and let me know if you’re selling anything i may be interested in, i’ll make sure to check it out! ✌🏼🫶🏼

2. bump 🥹

3. I keep one of each box in my showcase, feel free to go searching through them to see if you can find what you're looking for ♡ furni boxes have seasonal monthly items but you can also look through to shop for them when you go to change the items in your dorm

Khalid and Atlas like this.
  4. I compiled a list of nearly every dorm set in the game if you wanna take a look. I personally like to mix furniture instead of using full sets. So I'll leave a list of some that might have pieces closer to that vibe? Hope it helps. But also the full list is here, you can search the sets by name.

Brotein
    Champagne Space
    Stujo
    Trending
    Mogul
    Grunge Chic/Retro Sleek
    Vendredi Noir
    LiftLife
    First Gear
    Spy's the Limit
    Rhythm and Muse
    Nos Def
    Ink or Swim
    Studio Beats
    Rainy Retreat
    Pit Stop
    Luxury Towers

Gossamer, Khalid and Witchee like this.
  5. Your list is amazing and I very much appreciate that it links and opens to the fourm announcement thread 🙏 thank you for your work

Atlas likes this.
  6. thank you atlas! great recommendations as usual 🫶🏼 i’ll check out your list as well!!

Atlas and Witchee like this.