Level Up —> Look Better

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, May 18, 2019.

1. Yo it’s Figured. So I was upgrading a piece of furniture in my dorm and I thought, “I Wish this thing would look better each time I upgraded it”. There’s my idea. Sorta like the pets but you don’t unlock anything to change the way it looks, it’s just automatic. Share your thoughts.
    Also pm cause I’m bored

2. I mean it may be difficult af to manage so maybe not every single furni item but I wouldn’t be opposed to a few each hunt or so, one hunt as a lamp and bed and the next a shelf item and above desk kinda thing

3. Right. That’s what I was thinking. Cause some of my furni I’m not too fond of, but if I could change it as I level it up I’d enjoy it

4. But like. Thatd be very hard for ATA to do now cuz a lot of people, including myself, already have leveled up furniture but dont necessarily want changes to them. So that’d mean they could only do this with upcoming furniture. But thats alright i guess.

But do we get to see all levels beforehand? Because say a 999 does have this feature. And you upgrade to level 20, which is extremely expensive cuz you gotta get those 999s one way or another. But when its level 20 you realise the 999 looked better at level 1..... itd cause issues. So you should just unlock the styles and he able to equip them like you do w pets. Dunno if you already mensioned this but if so than support

5. I think we should see the leveled versions, like we do for pet costumes. Yes, it’d be difficult for ATA to change past furni (honestly shouldn’t), so it should start on upcoming furni ?‍♀️

6. Them 999 ones would be op af af tho for trades :roll:

7. What if their was a "Build It" set of furni where it's like IKEA. For example, the bed has pieces set up in the area it goes in, but they're in a pile. We gather the pieces to upgrade them (not sure how so amuse me if you can) and each time, the next step pops up. It'd go something like this:

LVL 1: Box with the word "Bed" on it
    LVL 2: All the pieces of the bed in the bed spot
    LVL 3: Bed frame assembled
    LVL 4: Bed put together with basic mattress and white sheets
    LVL 5: Bed with custom style (that the player can pick) that costs 10mil or maybe a special item? (not sure what the best price would be)

8. I actually really like that idea

9. Cool. I just sent a ticket to ATA to see what they'd say. Maybe I'll dig into it more and come up with a whole concept to see what people think.

10. You people ask for too much

11. "Better" is subjective. I like simpler things while my friend likes shiny, bedazzled, glittery stuff, for instance. What one person may view as a "better" looking upgrade, another may view as a "worse" looking one.

12. This

13. Wayy tooo much content to design that will never even see the light of day. Dorms are complex wnough and get enough resources as is.

14. Support u.

15. Support asf I thought of something similar honestly!!!

16. 1k ?

17. I dig this... I wouldn’t want to see it for regular rooms.. though like the evolving avi etc this would be fun.. a diy Hunt.. etc where each item had to be won through quests etc maybe?