Let's address the surplus of cat clubs

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by DylanSmiles, Apr 27, 2019.

1. So I'm part of the duo who opened and raised Tastea from the ground. And since then it seems every second noob and their friends can open a cc.

Pimd is sort of in a crisis right now because of this sort of thinking, cat parties are great but now there's too many clubs and not enough members. Most cc's don't last more than a few months and you know why? Cc's are not profitable, and if it's a shitty hunt it can actually be really difficult to break even and keep it open. If you're going to open a cc you need to have experience in cat clubs and you need to be prepared to fork out a lot of bentos and a lot of cats when bookings are slow.

This concludes my ted talk bai

Rainha likes this.
  2. Yeah really does seem like every few days a new cat club is opening up. One way to possibly counter it is to make clubs cost like 20-30 bil. Would help possibly reduce number of new cat clubs plus also stop allowing noobs to make RP clubs <—- last part is unrelated but tired of seeing RP clubs cluttering campus chat 

Sythe, ----Shannon---- and Misaaa like this.
  3. How is this a problem op? Are you not profiting or getting enough members? If you're having trouble profiting due to the increase of competitors in the market, then I suggest change your prices or up your marketing game (that's how surplus x demand usually works, right??). You can't expect more party faries in your club if you're practically identical to all the other cat clubs. And telling everyone else to stop just aint it :lol:. All things aside, making a forum post won't stop "noobs" from making cat clubs because as long as they profit even for just a little while, why would your opinion matter to them? If it's hard to handle a cat club as you said then they'll eventually fail and then I guess disband after a while. so yeah but that's just me idk ?

4. Because tastea is the OG cat club get over yourself. I’ve never heard of any other cat club being farmed for weeks, months on end but aight your cat club is the best cat club?

5. Aw the salt.
    Just let people do their thing and have fun, it’s a freaking game after all.

6. Never heard of them ? only it’s complicated , cataclysm , hypnotic attractions & cat-a-combs have been the best clubs I have knowledge of as of today

7. I don’t see how this is an issue. Are there too many cat clubs? Perhaps. However there’s new players joining the app every single day.

This would only be an actual issue if there were more cat clubs than there were players to join.

Sure, most cat clubs don’t last that long, hence why people prefer to join long-standing ones, perhaps ones on the leaderboard even but it seems pointless to try and stop cat clubs being made? Or charging ec for them?

Sythe likes this.
  8. Instead of begging for clubs to be more expensive, that means it's time to out-price, out-market, or out-perform your competition. Riding off name recognition only works if you provide something your competitors don't other than "We've been around a long time".

9. That’s business baby

11. Like my cat club, that forever offers 1dn per party + time transfers to your rs, tuts, alts, pups, and friends ?

12. I’ve only heard of them because gang gang has been farming them for literal months lmao*

*which is why they’ve found it so hard to recruit

13. This dude gets it 

14. I only go to the ones that have been around 4eva

15. I'm not saying tastea is the OG or really one of the major ccs out there. I'm just seeing a lot of people wanting a piece of the pie lately and it's kinda causing an imbalance where potd clubs are difficult to maintain as well as cc's.

16. Theres plenty of clubs that are in sfw for the better part of a year ? not going to apologise for not cfing

17. Totally agree their is to many I have been an admin in a cc and it is getting harder

18. I mean like everyone else said , it’s apart of playing the game , either try to make the club work or join a club ? it’s that easy. If you have a cat club make better deals to survive ? until then people will continue to open up clubs for noobs if there is profit involved.

Also potd Clubs will forever struggle because some people don’t like the parties time record & those who don’t finish parties ( which is on them because they set a stat limit)