LBH Discussion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by pimd, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's chat about different ideas to deal the concern of Last Bar Hitters gaining unfair advantage over those who've worked hard in a party.

I'm open to ideas and would like to hear your constructive thoughts.

2. Permanently lock clubs when they reach the last bar. Once party is complete club is unlocked

3. Fix that shit PIMD! 5 hits does not deserve 32 drops! That's called stealing.

4. Maybe require them to have a certain amount of hits/damage done on two different bars, that way you'll have to be there for at least the end of the second last bar and the last one

5. LBH isn't as much of a problem as those "big hitters" or lazy players who only hit once or twice and leave it to everyone else to bust their butts trying to complete parties while still reaping all the benefits as any other player who adequately contributes to party completions.

6. I've seen LBH get cat drops and stat items even though they barely helped in party its unfair

7. Similar to that however to get drops you MUST hit on more than one bar

8. Damn my post would go threw yeah what they said

9. #LBH Ftw!!!

10. INCREASE THE REQUIRE HITS TO GET DROP @PIMD

11. BURN THEM BY STAKE THEN TBAG THEM I SAY

12. I think LBH are vital to finish a party, but shouldn't not get the same amount of prizes. Locking the club for last part isn't good, cause what if there's 15 mins left and someone needs to come in to help?!

There has to be something else that can be done. Like, I dunno, you're the engineers. Figure out a special mathematical question per hit or something.

13. Thats My Suggestion 

14. Lol. Dat rage tho. 
    I'm gonna start being an Lbh. 

15. I agree with Mr Wallace I wouldn't be upset if once you start a party your club is automatically locked. This would make starting a club n completing parties a bit harder (also not a bad idea). This will limit the new clubs coming out and builds a team bond within clubs.

16. A minimum number of hits needed before drops will register. Its not just lbh that need dealing with but also the ones that hit once or twice and not help a club complete. Some clubs rely on mercs coming in to help them complete so lbh shouldn't be completely cut off as small clubs will still struggle

17. Just increase The Require Hits ? thats it  Problem Solved!

18. I disagree with Wallace. If a club is on last bar and needs help that means no one can get into the club to help out those other people who have already spent tons of time trying to finish a party.

19. On a less serious note have you considered dropping per damage rather than a fixed amount?
    Smaller stats should be getting less misc bonus anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.