Kaname has returned!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, May 28, 2024.

1. Hello everyone,

Pimd’s forum sure has changed since I last visited it years ago. At first, it was integrated into the APP, but now it opens as a pop-up on your mobile’s browser and is a lot more… “full” than it used to be! I began posting in the forums around 2013 (10 years ago! You may fact check me with my badge ;)) and it was a blast, for those who have been around since day 1, you may remember my King & Queen of the month competition where people would select a King and a Queen every month who was a blast to host!

Now, I’m wondering is the forums is still active, still worth making a return and staring cool things to generate engagements, let me know below!

-Kaname

2. Hi Kaname. Nice to see you again. It's Vice. 👋

3. Are you on ios? Forums doesnt open in a browser for me

4. Hey Vice, I do feel like I recall a certain Vice!

Yes @DinosAreTheOldestCars, I am on IOS!

5. Another reason to not get one then 😂😂 dont want shit opening 57569658536 tabs. Fuck that

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  6. Hi Kaname, I started being active in forums in 2015. You may have been before my time.

Forums isn't what it used to be and shows little activity due to neglect.

7. Welcome back! I definitely wasn’t around during 2013, but I do really enjoy forums as a whole even though it’s less active now. Hoping your return transition is smooth

8. Weba!! Unfortunately forums does not have it going on like Stacy’s mom 😮‍💨. 2013 is wild - I only joined in 2018. Enjoy your time here 🫶.

9. Tell us your story

10. Wait, I dont remember this King/Queen thing and I've been around since late 2011

11. Welcome back! Ngl, I clicked picturing someone/something looking like Kaname from Vampire Knight LOL. I'm a Zero fan, so I was planning to just laugh at the pictured hijinks.

The King/Queen of the month thing sounds like it was fun! I would look for it now, but my pms are starting to blow up. I would appreciate any links if anyone puts them up!

12. TSK /TCK are TRASH !! Vice , Jopo , Kefo 👋☺️