Just some opinions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Minaii, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Hmm.. Where do I start?
    I think some of the past hunts have been good.
    But, it seems like ATA has been getting sloppier. Get rest, eat well, and stay creative 🌝
    And I do believe that they might be planning something good for the future (i think). I might be wrong.

ATA. the Founders, the Staff, the moderators has been working well. And i want to thank them for keeping the game running. Let's give them more love 😙

I do think that ATA should start getting creative and use their good, hard working brains to come up with something special. Or maybe make an appriciated hunt.
    Because there has been bad feedback on the recent hunts.
    Of course we appreciate all the work everyone puts into this game!

I also need some daily attention, so feel free to wm and say you'll give me attention 🌝

2. Mostly Wholesome

3. I think something as simple as having the creative team engage with the community on forums and seeing all the ideas their players would have for their game would be such a big help to them. so many people have amazing hunt ideas or avatar designs but lmao the apes don't really care about socializing with the commoners so yeah.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  4. They’ve implemented some things that I’ve seen suggested here a lot but it would be nice if they would actually pop up and say “Hey! That’s actually a good idea! You wanna work on it with us?”

Muschi and TrippinOnAcid like this.