Just in Case Y'all Forgot

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. https://nypost.com/2019/04/26/georgia-m ... ing-teen-sèx-slave-in-dog-cage/

Some dude kept a teen girl he met on a forum in a dog cage for over a year. They were "friends" and he was up front about who he was and how much older he was. He pretended to have her best intentions at heart and offered to let her live with him after learning about her less than stellar living situation.

I just know some of you dweebs actually meet each other in person or make plans to and just cuz someone's nice to you sometimes and you've video chatted so you know they're not a càtfish, doesn't mean they're still not a psycho. Take care, das all. No getting kidnapped or murdered by crazy pimd peeps

-Vosovic- likes this.
  2. Internet safety wew

3. link doesn’t work for me, but that sounds horrible wtffff

4. hey wanna meet up?

5. People need to learn the hard way if they’re going to act like a dog and immediately trust a face on the internet rather than that little voice in their head.

6. I've only met three people from here in rl and two of them broke my heart.. the other one was a psycho. ?

7. It censored the word sèx :c go into edit and decensor the è and then copy link ig

8. Fixed.

9. Thank you, hailey

O it still does not work :c ata and their censorship

10. I rather look crazy by telling them they might be psycho than getting a knife behind my back and be rolled up in some trash bags and thrown in the woods ☻

11. yw. it won't censor it if you code it as a bb link.

12. Out on probation for the rest of his 10 year sentence
    Ok

13. Right?? Like, he shoulda got life

14. But that’s not my problem sksksksksksksksk

15. ?

16. God that’s why I never share any personal details on this app ?

17. Sėx offenders (esp those that prey on minors) being given light sentences is everyone's problem

18. But I simply do not care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.