Just a nub question...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Beatriz, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Is there an impact of using a higher/lower stat avatar in party in terms of the damage? I was away for a year and I don't know if ATA changed something with regards to parties and how misc stats affect the game.

2. No. It only affects PvP hits' win:loss ratio.

3. Is this a recent change or has it always been like that. I remember CC clubs making noob avatars mandatory because it did.

4. Yeah way back cc clubs force sessioners to use a nub avatar. We argued with the members of my club if it really affects the party. Some say there's an impact, most of them say there's none. I'm in confusion o_O

5. There's still a cat club that enforces that rule partially, The Party Rangers. I'm pretty sure it's always been that way, where it doesn't affect parties, and it was more so just a misunderstanding on the part of the community about mechanics. The devs sometimes don't come straight out with explanations for things, so it's up to the community to try to determine it.

If it does affect parties, it does so at a very insignificant amount. But I'm 99.9% sure it does not affect parties at all.

6. [​IMG]

Case solved 💕

-MoB-Conqueror and ForeverAlice like this.
  7. Haha awesome!

8. They did rework how misc effect’s pvp several times