June cancer survivor month

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -blu-3, Jun 9, 2019.

1. June is the offical cancer survivor month. You become a survivor the day you began fighting this horrible disease. I have played on a different account (now lost) over the years and I have never seen anything for people fighting cancer or those who have sadly lost the battle.

I would to like to see gifts for cancer awareness if its the brown ribbon for this month or if its multiple ribbons for all the cancers. This is a big thing for me because my son has been battling cancer and he's a survivor.

2. This is a really sweet idea. I don't think ata would be able to produce anything quick enough to release before the end of the month.

But I'd love to see something like this incorporated eventually

3. Yeah it would be alot of work to do before end of the month but eventually would be awesome

4. Full support ?️

5. Cancer awareness>Pride

7. Support!
    You do not need to pit the two against each other. They can coexist.

8. I don't want people to think in trying to take away from pride month because im not. The lbgt community has fought hard for their rights and they deserve this month.
    This month means alot to me because for the last 7 months my child has been fighting cancer and I've seen so many children fighting the same battle. But this isnt just for children its for everyone who is fighting who has fought and won and for those who lost their battle.

9. Support. I love this idea

10. I fully support this idea

But it’d bring complications because then every illness should get awareness from ATA. Maybe do the same as these Pride Plushies. For every illness make a special Plushie that represents that illness. I’d love to see something like that

11. That is a really great idea.

12. So sorry about your son. That can not be easy for you to watch. I don't know what I'd do if it was my daughter. My heart goes out to you.

13. Thank you. It hasnt been easy but he never gave up and that kept me going

14. SUPPORT! this is such a lovely idea, and i really hope ATA decides to implement it! :)

15. so sorry to hear about your son, blu. i hope both of you are staying strong – you’ll be in my thoughts and prayers! 

16. Thank you. he's fought hard and is doing amazing just waiting for the day they say he's cured.

17. I thought June was pride month