JULY 4TH HUNT 2021

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Prada_Dem, Jan 25, 2021.

1. I think we should do an Independence Day Hunt based of the movie with Will Smith and Bill Pullman. It kinda fits with what we been through last year. And i think if done right ppl would enjoy it. Have avatars bassed off will smith and bill pullman even an alien one.

Piggys24, ForsakenTea and BeastKing29 like this.
  2. Support okay

Prada_Dem likes this.
  3. Support it

Prada_Dem likes this.
  4. I would love a July 4th where we don't do an American themed holiday hunt but you kinda redeemed yourself with the alien suggestion.

Bit, Sleepy, HalloQueen and 1 other person like this.
  5. 😩😩PLEASE SUPPORT I’M TOTALLY DOWN FOR THIS 🐺⚜️

Prada_Dem likes this.
  6. I'm kinda bored of how US themed everything is around holidays. Your country is lame I wanna forget it exists

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

iLuna, Ro, Reee and 6 others like this.
  8. Don’t see anybody complaining on the “US themed holiday” Thanksgiving so why give an issue over a suggestion about July 4th??? If you would like your countries holiday to be recognized how about making a suggestion to ATA on it instead of trying to put someone else’s idea down ☺️.

l_S_l, Ro, Kefo and 4 others like this.
  9. I can get behind the Independence Day idea. Tired of seeing the same hotdog/ fireworks recycled hunt.

Muschi, Piggys24 and Prada_Dem like this.
  11. I appreciate your guys suppirt spread this...

12. Support~

13. What happened last year?

14. God yes, fully support, I'm tired of the BBQs and fireworks every year; bring on the aliens 👽🚀

15. It's clear you either are talking about me or Omiyosiw....

Thanksgiving is not only celebrated (ew) in the US. I do not support Thanksgiving hunts either. I've also made my hunt suggestion known to ATA so miss me with this passive agressive bullshit.

-AutumnLeaves- likes this.
  16. I got a suggestion for u guys for the next years valentines hunt u guys should lower the cost of cats and dogs just like the Black Friday hunt u guys will make way more money from people then you normally do and doing it for the 4 of July hunt where’s the the invite or the fireworks people have to buy

Prada_Dem likes this.
  17. I like the idea, and I think it can be a generic alien hunt instead of being movie specific.

Since the USA is the location of many famous alleged alien encounters and is arguably the birthplace of UFO culture, an alien themed 4th of July feels fitting.