Join Me

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Jun 9, 2019.

1. So. Somewhere in Columbia Pablo Escobar buried a ton of money and I'm going backpacking to go find it. If you would like to join me so we don't look shady, feel free. Apparently plastic surgery is cheap over there, maybe we could all go get a nose job.

2. I like my nose though... I'll still accompany you, but no one is touching my sniffer.

3. support. when are we going

4. After dinner, meet me at the border.

5. Yay. You can be our mascot since you're tiny

6. Columbia is hella dangerous and you will most likely get mugged and shot before you even get close to finding the treasure

7. Maybe some of the Americans can bring guns. Allegedly, you can buy them wal-mart?

8. Don't threaten me with a good time

9. hailey omg :lol:

see y’all there ?

10. Only BBs

11. In Pennsylvania, we have real guns for sale at Walmart. Can also buy them at Dıck's Sporting Goods. All of those are only hunting rifles though, no handguns.

12. ^

13. I’ve only ever been in a Walmart twice in my entire life so it could be a bit different here now

14. Here in Texas you can get a gun pretty much anywhere ?

15. So like america?

16. LMAO :lol:

17. Yeah

18. Also Colombia is actually a really decently priced vacation if you do ever go.

I've considered it before, just like anywhere else you travel you just gotta use common sense.

19. I'll bring mhuh guns but they aren't going to be very helpful in a mugging type situation so I vote we pee on our attackers in self defense. No one wants to mess with crazies.

20. Accurate