Jewelry

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Lettuce discuss jewelry. Personally, I am a huge fan because I am materialistic af. I love silver and white gold jewelry in particular, yellow gold is eh. I mostly love pearls and aquamarine. Tell me about your favourite jewelry and show me pictures. I would also like to see pics if you have a gorgeous jewelry box.

2. I don’t own any since I was like 13

3. I like crappy costume jewelry. My favorite ring has a furry cat on it. I do like turquoise and Robin's egg colored stones and prefer silver to gold but, tbh, unless it's like not practical, I don't usually wear it. Haha

RoseMilkTea and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  4. Ooh we have the same taste in jewelry honestly. Aquamarine is my birthstone, I absolutely adore it, along with white gold.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. This is precious I love it.

6. Costume jewelry can be cute. I like your ring ? i'm very big on practicality too i only wear small stones and no dangling earrings or necklaces

7. Yay. I feel like i have weird taste sometimes. I'm always going into jewelry stores asking to see the pearl rings and they're like 'we have 3...' is very sad. Finding a nice pearl ring is rare. My favourite ring is aquamarine one. I shall take a pic of it

8. I really like silver but I'm allergic so. :( I love amethyst, which is on both of those necklaces (I prefer necklaces cause rings get in the way and earrings get caught in my hair)

9. Oooh, dis pretty. ?

10. Give me my chain and I'm set.

Whoever gets that reference is the new love of my life.^

11. Thank you. I can't wear it anymore cause the leather broke and I only had silver chains. ?

12. My aquamarine ring. The other two gems are moissanite which is kinda like cz i think.

13. Ooo it's gothic-y and cute

14. I have tonnnnns of jewelry (mostly necklaces) but I never wear any ;( plus I lost a bunch when I moved ;-; I think most it is pretty girly and/or has crystals ?

15. Damn I’d steal that

16. I would cry for months if i lost my jewelry :( i've never bought any crystal jewelry but i googled some after u mentioned it and now i kinda want a new necklace

17. Oh, I love this! Share.

18. What did u own prior to that

19. I love jewlry. I prefer silver and white gold as well. My favorite stone is amethyst <3 surprise I also quite like opals and turquoise. Interesting though, one of my favorite necklaces is strings of pearl with some amethyst and gold beads; my favorite earrings are gold with pearls; and my favorite ring a pearl set in gold. They were all passed down though and also have sentimental value as well as being beautiful.

20. I don’t remember but it was given to me from a now dead relative :?