Is gold digger a sexuality?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Discuss. Are we adding gold diggers to the LGBT community?

2. Might as well add and elect you to head the community

3. Every sexuality can have gold diggers within them its not a separate thing

4. So sexual attractions not toward gender or s3x can't be included as legitimate sexual attractions?

5. Might as well make the A for ally while you're at it.

Asexuals/aces, get moving. You've been denied access.

6. Lmao gold diggers dont have “sexual attractions” they only care about the money. Nothing physically attracting them to the person.

7. U wanna make out with the money or what

8. '_' Wot. Dude. That's a fetish.

9. Sexual attraction to wealthy people

It's like class division rather than gender division.

You aren't attracted to their assets, rather to the fact that they own assets.
    You aren't attracted to maleness, rather to the fact that it's the person's gender/s3x.

10. Piss. You aren't attracted to a person, rather to the urinal fluid that squirts from their genitalia. You only want the mix of rotten fluids ejected from their body and not the person. Should this be an orientation too? Can we add piss people to lgbtq+ please ty

11. Is this pea or jack that ur referring to? ^ ?

12. ^you got a guess?

13. It's a fetish, not a sexuality. Sexuality has to do with what gender (or lack thereof) you are attracted to. Contrary to popular belief, the "sexual" in sexuality or sexual orientation refers to sèx as in gender, not sèx as in intercourse... and last time I checked, "gold digger" is not a valid gender identity.

14. Agree.

15. No support.

16. Is it in the BDSM-5?

Jk that isn't a list of fetishes...

But I think of fetishes as special things that get ppl supergoing but even if they're not present, the person can still have a good time.

Gold diggers seem to be repulsed when their object du fetishe is missing and will actually abstain altogether.

Is that an insignificant difference or only imagined?

17. I laughed