Interest in war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --OnlyiAmTHE_Monkey--, Nov 7, 2023.

1. I have a friend that is newer to the game and has shown an interest in doing and learning about wars so that's what this post is I just wanna see if anyone else who has war experience and or wants to just try to war one time just to say they have done it post here let me know so I can see if it's something I can start up.

DEGENERATION, Kefo and Nuggie like this.
  2. Setting up a fair war takes alot of effort. Fair meaning both sides have a chance at winning. But coz of the time and effort involved, its not common for wars to happen now. And when they do its more for the og players at higher stats that do it. So newbies cant join anyway.

My 1st war i ever did was fun coz even tho i couldnt land very much, my team as a whole was evenly matched and it was a close war so it was exciting for who would win.

The 2nd war i did was so 1 sided it was impossible for the team i was on to win. This war was boring as fuuuucck. Half our team was also just inactive and was a bunch out of who was left that was active that couldnt even land a single hit on the other team. I lost 3 months work of money grinding from this war. It put me off doing it again tbh

Nuggie likes this.
  3. Yeah I get that and I'm ok trying to set up and even war but I first need to get a head count of who would want to do it and seeing if enough people would even be willing to join I think it is an awesome idea to show newer players what a war would be like though because that would be the first step in getting more people interested in the first place

Nuggie likes this.
  4. Theres a thread someone made about bringing iwars back. That was years ago. And still no effort has been made to prove to ata that people actul want wars to happen. No one wanted to do anything to help low stat players learn. But good luck if you wanna try still. Its worth a shot at least

Muschi and Nuggie like this.
  5. Yeah I want to try I think adding a new aspect to the game would be fun atleast instead of doing the same thing over and over again shit gets boring after awhile lol

6. Yehh. It took me like 3yrs to find someone willing to let me join a war. Its definitely not easy at lower stats. But they can be fun.

Maybe ata could add a optional tutorial to learn how to war. Where if they choose to do it they get moved into a pvp starter club from the standard starter club and a war is sceduled regularly between other pvp starter clubs. Even a 24/7 war to make it easier for the amount of people that come and go.
    Then have a bot in the club chat that guides on how to report hits ect and maybe tips on things (buying/using pots, how to pick targets ect).

I dont see it happening coz of the increasing complaining about pvp by people but idk. Could be a thing maybe

Muschi likes this.
  7. She and a friend could create two small clubs and use them to start a friendly war.

Muschi likes this.
  8. Sfw friendly club?