Impressions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, May 13, 2019.

1. Just curious what this image makes you think, feel, do, want to do, not want to do, etc. Ty.

How has viewing this changed you?

2. 1. One of the guys name is chad,
    2. it’s just wasted my time

3. They're taking a break from golf rn.

4. This entire photo makes me cringe.

5. They want negative gearing on their properties and think the market regulates itself.

6. chad fam

7. The shoulder sweater makes me immediately think of them at a kentucky derby race with all the fancy hats but the kids are secretly doing coke in the bathroom. Chad constantly brings up his revolutionary experience on ayahuasca in Bali where on the way home, had to wait for their private jet to refuel because Rachel their assistant gave the pilot the wrong take off time. Stupid bıtch.

8. Makes me think of that high school musical movie

9. I feel like they'd sue a restaurant for not giving them those fancy waters.

10. Lmao yah "Troy Bolton" XD

12. I feel like I just saw how Owen Wilson will look as old and married, lol. Oh, the horror.

13. tax fraud, domestic violence, substance abuse and church on Sunday?

14. Dropped charges, hazing.

15. One drop of salt

16. It's all you need, mate. let the steak sing its beautiful song!

17. If i were a golddigger i would try to befriend them

18. The sweater and suspenders are a little much, but other than that seems normal to me. My boys dress like this most days.

19. The sweater, suspenders and incredibly fake smiles are what bring their doùchebag level to the max tho. Otherwise they'd look normal-ish, maybe a lil rich

20. I couldn't pay my boys to wear a sweater. Or sketchers. Apparently "Sketchers suck!"