I'm Throwing a BBB PARTY

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Cannabearz, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI my name is terp some of you love me most of you hate me . But. Here needing some insight on throwing a bbb party .

I wanna know how to set 1 up and how I can make it a successful one .

I'm very new to this game I've only been playing 4 months ... So bare with me so please no hate . Grow up it's 2019 ..

I buy alot of buddy boxes and I wanted to pay or forward and rhrkw this BBB party for those who really can't buy these kinda items .

I've a few ppl ready to help with the BBB o just newd help know tje basic of throwing run .

I'll give free spots to raise who wanna help with the BBB party . Looking for a max of 10 people

2. I have no clue who you are ?

3. she's the one and only missindropshoppe, uncultured swine :(

4. Shush let him/her dream

5. Also what do you mean by a bbb party? Most of the time when ppl do it, it's around 50 ppl and they're allowed to have a plus one. I don't fully understand what your intentions are.

6. I'll help. What time were you thinking to have it be?

7. ?Ty for your kind words my dude

8. Mmh my intentions are to throw a bbb party ?

9. Difficult time reading around all the typos. ?

10. I meant, like, elaborate. How many ppl would be dropping, are there plus ones. You say a max of 10? As in droppers? What do u mean.

11. It's not really a 'party' in the sense the word party usually means on this app. It's more like a gathering of people in one club who all buy a set amount of EC so that everyone receives the buddy boxes.

12. Thanks  sorry for the typos . I'm sorry for being a noob lol

13. She's saying there will be up to 10 free spots for people that will help her organize and come up with the details. I offered to help, taking up 1 spot.

14. No need to apologise for being a noob. We all were at some point ?

15. I'm down to help too.

16. Congrats on the 100th post!

17. Oh wow thank you, I didn’t even notice!

18. No problem! Congrats on 101st post as well :p :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.