If we could upload icons...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Jun 30, 2019.

?

Icon Category?

1. Selfie

36.7%
  2. Meme

18.4%
  3. Celebrity

4.1%
  4. Art

22.4%
  5. TV / Movie / Etc Character

16.3%
  6. Other (explain below)

2.0%
  1. If we could upload icons to the new forums, what category would yours fall under? Vote!

Provide a sample pic below UwU

2. I don’t have a specific idea in mind, but I definitely think art would be cool as a profile picture!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. Same, that's what i had in mind. lemme look thru my gallery and post some of my favs that i've saved from 3rd party social media apps lel

4. I usually choose drawings or paintings by artists I like. Something by Lora Zombie or Soey Milk most likely

5. I feel like a lot of people would like the option though 😌

Muschi likes this.
  6. I really like Soey Milk’s style. It has a nice blend between realistic and more abstract art. Very unique.

7. [​IMG]
    this by Leslie Hyung is my favorite atm. it's just a sketch she did and posted on twitter iirc but i feel myself in it... issa mood

Jaey and Bambi_ like this.
  8. Ooh I’ve never heard of her, but nevertheless her style is quite cute.

Muschi likes this.
  9. She does a comic book called Snotgirl with Bryan Lee O'Malley of Scott Pilgrim vs The World fame. Idk if you've heard of that but that's how I heard of her

10. Oooh I have a friend who’s really into comic books who mentioned it once. I’ll have to check it out, I really enjoy a good storyline combined with great art.

Muschi likes this.
  11. ~A new image, of my thousands, every day~

12. I wanna a meme of Miss Keisha as my pfp
    [​IMG]

EIena, Jaidah and Muschi like this.
  13. Oh, so ur noncommital? 🌚

14. [​IMG]
    This will be my first profile picture. It is me on a 1000km motorcycle journey. Just before the end I did a 100 mile wheelie breaking the world record. It was a good day and I got married and made a million dollars.

15. If it wasn't me that you were marrying then I don't want to hear about it, pls stop flaunting it in my face this is so rude and disrespectful

16. I’m surprised you didn’t put avi as a category

On another note how could would it be if we could use a gif for our pfp?

17. I suppose the avi would file under character? or maybe art. i didnt think of it tbh but i feel like some people would indeed do that

And that would be interesting but I am worried about it potentially causing lag. sometimes forums or other websites have a size limit on the uploaded icon though and a lot of gifs will go over that limit, and idk if this forum host will have a size limit enabled on it.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Yeah I guess that’s a good point but the idea is still nice.

Muschi likes this.
  19. Oh definitely! It would be cool, even if maybe the gif only loaded when you tapped on the person's name and the black info card pops up. ik some sites that have that.

gif icons are definitely doable coding-wise, tho

20. That’s a really good idea! It’d be cool if we could pick which frame of the gif would be the still image.

Muschi likes this.