[IDEA]Attack pots, Wars and much more! ATA read this.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, Dec 18, 2014.

1. SNOWBALL FIGHT

Hello my fellow forumers!
    I hope your winter's break has started and you're taking it easy!
    Now it came in mind that ATA should add snowballs has Attack Pot just like they have done with the raging rabbit! It should be fun with a funny message to it!

There should be two types of snowballs:

White snowball:

Yellow snowball(?):

With these two attacks pots, we should also add a new war type! In fact, we should be able to start our own system wars which allow us to defend our snowfort:

And to win the war, people must dtw(defender too weak) the guards which could be coded if possible or make the admins the guardians for easier coding.

When all the guards are dtw, then opponent can targe the fort instead of other people and destroy it with snowballs, no snowballs=no dammage to the fort.

The none-guardians would be normal members that attacks the guards/fighters or the fort.

Guardians can play how ever they want but the best strategy is to stay alive!

This will favorite Buying doctor notes! I'm getting tired and losing my ideas so ... Hope this will work out!

Oh yea! These two hours wars or longer wars, participants earns drop for hunts or rare stats items if the hunt is over.

Happy Christmass!

2. He forced me to support.

3. :Lol:
    but its a great idea so support anyways

4. Now go to my pm and cook me bacon >: |

6. Great ideas. Sounds fun.

7. Support :shock: :lol:

8. Support? I want my cocaine snow balls back ATA

9. E-mail sent to SUPPORT about the thread.

10. Sounds cool support

11. Yellow Snowball xDD