I Want You Back

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Writing prompt. You just broke up with someone you really cared about and now you think you've made a horrible mistake. Write a letter asking them to take you back and if I find it cute/amusing/like it, I shall gift you misc.

2. Come back. I have food.

3. I am in love with Veronica but she doesn't mindlessly and thanklessly do all of the chores like you did. Come back and do my chores while I still have sex with and give my affection to Veronica, thanks.

4. Veronica is such a hideous name tho why

5. Don't write them. It's your emotions fooling you into thinking you need someone else. Don't fall for it! It's a trap!

6. ?

7. *shrugs* Had this writing prompt before. Finished products didn't go well, so I thought I would imitate trying a different approach.

8. I am not perfect, no one is. We had our tough times together but we were happy. I made horrible mistakes, bad decisions and I regret all those. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think and I couldn't eat knowing you weren't there. I cannot fathom what I am feeling right now, I miss you so much that it hurts. I want you back, no, take me back. We can work this out. They say love is not enough then what is? But your happiness is my happiness, I will let you decide to choose that for yourself. I will not force you to, and will never be mad at you for whatever decisions you'll make. I trust you. My nugget lover. I regret telling myself I won't be eating nuggets again

9. Make that cheeseburger, it will work

10. You really tried .
    Btw whats wrong with nuggets???
    1 more post until u hit 2000!!

11. It will work even with takeout Mcdonalds ?️

12. O this is actually rly cute, making my heart squee. Ty for being the one person who makes an attempt lmao ?

13. Can I make an attempt? 

14. Yesh

15. You’ll regret it.

16. #noragrets kinda laif

17. Bet.

18. You're just jelly.

19. That word died in 2012.
    Do not bring it back

20. Just just just