I lost 800 Fawns :(

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by __JTK__Sunami, Apr 23, 2019.

1. I purchased the 800 fawn avatar. Then when I reached 1600 more fawns I tried to purchase the VIP avatar, but by mistake ended up clicking the wrong sex and purchased the second 800 fawn avatar. Sadly now I won’t reach the level of 1600 again to get the vip avatar. Anyone nice and care to help me? Any unwanted fawns could help me to re reach the goal for the VIP avatar.

2. Wow. I’m so sorry love

3. That’s honestly a bummer. Sorry to hear.

4. Try sending a ticket to ata, maybe you’re lucky.

5. Yeah it’s a long shot but send a help ticket explaining the mistake and maybe they’ll be nice and fix it ?‍♂️ that sucks either way tho

6. I sent in a ticket and they said no.

7. I did and they said no.

8. Damnnn

9. Welcome to Pimd ??‍♀️

10. Did you say the magic word :(

11. Tbh since you already knew the Avis I don’t see why they wouldn’t within a certain time period of activating, it’s not like you opened a box then got nothing and asked for 10ec back but eh sometimes ata be like that

12. I'll cry for you. :cry:

13. Still need 459 more fawns. Hope I can make it. Hope someone sees this and has a few they would give me.

14. why beg? post in the ceramics thread that you're buying fawns?

or, do offers from the offer wall in the store and open the boxes to get the ceramics you want. sell the ceramics you don't want for fawns.

15. Probably doesn’t want to spend money on them

16. Please enjoy Bambi prancing.

Also that really sucks.

17. I love Bambi

18. people are selling them for cheap now 50+ per bento, and by the looks of it, op isn’t anywhere near low on bentos 

19. At least she's hot