I have a girlfriend (for real this time)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by ILikeMyNewName, May 7, 2019.

1. I have a girlfriend now, it's so hard,it's been like a year since I've dated anyone,my last relationship was with a dude named Paul,and I cheated on him hella,it's been 2 days we've been together,and idk if ive cheated,I've just lightly flirted with a couple girls that's it,do yall consider that cheating? She's hot af tho so I'm happy about that, pettite af too and knows how to f7ck

2. Give me her address. Im gonna go tell her youre cheating on her and when she gets sad ill console her and have sëx with her

3. Requesting Jesus

4. HahaxD go ahead and try idgaf,I told her I'm cool with her f7cking other people,but she got upset with me and told me she wouldn't do that bc she just wants me and made me promise to stop drinking

5. Keep us posted with your conversations with her on a daily basis

6. fsevenck

7. For real you're actually interested?

8. this is what he says everytime a girl makes eye contact with him

9. Ofc. Youre the first guy who's had a gf. Who wouldnt be interested?

10. :lol:

11. Ofc. Youre the first guy who's had a gf. Who wouldnt be interested?[/quote]

I'm ever rarer bc I'm a girl;p,now that we've been dating I've had so many girls wanna f7ck me off my dating sites it's so tempting

12. No sorry Wednesday was a lesbian first and we can only have one token gay forumer

13. Lol ohhhh ßhit bringing up my "ex"

14. We don't speak of her here lol

15. Which reply of yours should I reply to...?

16. Both

17. Okay:
    Whenever people bypass using an eszett i laugh. at least you didnt try to use it as a B
    Exit forums then

18. I’m here for THE TEA ??

19. Listen I need y'all to be my fans,I need everyone to follow me on my social media,on one of em I post so much stupid tea on about girls

20. Tell me its twitter, cuz thats the only one i use